The General Mills Chronicles: Criterion Collection v.1-2 (updated with marriage stories)

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
6sRXacV.gif

this nikka got more pages than the old testament.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This isn't all of them. There are a lot of broken links in the "GM Chronicles" thread to SOHH and other Coli threads. But, if you were to find or retype those stories, you can copy the links in the OP and update the full catalog yourself. Or you can just send me the links and I can put them in.
Ok I'm on it. The old sohh links I will re write. I will find the other coli links too.

Superstar
Daps
Ok I'm on it. The old sohh links I will re write. I will find the other coli links too.

If you need help remembering which stories you missed, there's:

The Earthquake Stories
The Tanning Bed Story
The Jackson DeVille Story
The Swim Test Story
Beer Pong Swim
Instances When Your Swag Lets You Down
The Jazzco Jab

Maybe a few others, but those are the ones I took down while I went through the thread.

I can't actually add more links to the OP b/c it's over the character limit, so just keep all the post links of your re-written stories, and eventually we can just compile it into one megathread, over 2 or 3 posts.

EDIT: Oh, and there's also the Divorce Stories. I didn't see a point in adding those b/c that thread is still relatively new, but it should be fairly easy to get all the post links right now, before the thread balloons to 150+ posts.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
If you need help remembering which stories you missed, there's:

The Earthquake Stories
The Tanning Bed Story
The Jackson DeVille Story
The Swim Test Story
Beer Pong Swim
Instances When Your Swag Lets You Down
The Jazzco Jab

Maybe a few others, but those are the ones I took down while I went through the thread.

I can't actually add more links to the OP b/c it's over the character limit, so just keep all the post links of your re-written stories, and eventually we can just compile it into one megathread, over 2 or 3 posts.

EDIT: Oh, and there's also the Divorce Stories. I didn't see a point in adding those b/c that thread is still relatively new, but it should be fairly easy to get all the post links right now, before the thread balloons to 150+ posts.

Beer pong swim and instances when your swag let you down are actually the same story I believe. I actually re told that one and posted the link in this thread

Earthquake part 2 is on the coli. I will find it later. I need to re write part 1

Jaxon deville stories I will find too. I need to redo the tanning bed. Swim test and jazco jab I will find too. Those are coli.

I also wrote a recent story bout how a friend was giving his kids beers and I almost got locked up.

This life mane.:mjcry:

Superstar
Daps
Beer pong swim and instances when your swag let you down are actually the same story I believe. I actually re told that one and posted the link in this thread

Earthquake part 2 is on the coli. I will find it later. I need to re write part 1

Jaxon deville stories I will find too. I need to redo the tanning bed. Swim test and jazco jab I will find too. Those are coli.

I also wrote a recent story bout how a friend was giving his kids beers and I almost got locked up.

This life mane.:mjcry:

Yeah, you linked to a few of those in the GMC thread and I noticed they were Coli links. But when I actually clicked on the links, the posts wouldn't load. I guess one of the updates on the last 3 years broke those links?

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Yeah, you linked to a few of those in the GMC thread and I noticed they were Coli links. But when I actually clicked on the links, the posts wouldn't load. I guess one of the updates on the last 3 years broke those links?
You need to change the link in the address bar from "www.the-coli.com" to "www.thecoli.com" and the page will appear, If it goes to error page then it's gone.

Try it to any links you found

Jaxon Deville
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/have-you-ever-got-into-a-fight-with-a-mascot.10881/#post-375521

Earthquake part 2
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/june-28th-get-your-popcorn-ready.15437/#post548745

Midget Two Step
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/aiyo...try-and-dance-with-a-midget.19365/#post691732

Fat Girl Blues
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/come-in-here-an-post-that-real-life-ether.15537/#post552727

Superstar
Daps

Okay, I see. It's kind of a moot point with this thread because I can't add more to OP. But with these links, anyone can just copy/paste the OP, and then add these stories in a subsequent post.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

Thank you good sir. I was just going to sit down and start looking for them. :salute:

I do have to start writing some of them over tho. :patrice: The ones from :hamster: