The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
making-dennis-reynolds-a-murderer-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-trailer-still.jpg

:dead::dead::dead:

If you were to look up "sociopath" in a dictionary, that picture will be placed right next to the term. :demonic:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Mac's terrible Borat impression

Frank
"Here's what you do with cats.. back at the sweat shop in 'Nam if we'd found a cat we toss
it right in the soup. Those hungry b*stards ate cat soup every day."
"What's the worst thing that could happen?"
"Some little kid choke on a hairball and die? So you toss them in the soup."
"I was making money hand over foot. Literally."
"Somebody lost a hand or a foot I toss it in the soup."

"Wow, look at the dumper on you."
"Fyck off, creep."

Everything about Frank and his sweatshop was gold. Him snitching on himself in the taxi.

Dee forcing her way into playing the role of Maureen. To then end up with a rash from the cat collar.

The Charlie confession scenes were spot on to Brendan Dassey. From the yeah's and the love of wrestling.

"I do choke slams, and back breakers, sharp shooters, cripplecreek ferrys.."
"Can I go watch wrestling now?"

Dennis

"Look... that crow was injured and I was simply putting it out of its misery while, yes, testing the tensile strength of a crow's neck."
"She said there was a second crow."
"Well, yes, there was another crow, but that's because I simply couldn't believe that a crow's neck could be that weak."
"How do you explain the third one?"
"Well, yes, there was a third crow... and a fourth, if you must know, but who likes crows?"

RIP Bastet
10dc9e7f95728807bda9907c5240d854.jpg

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Funny thing is that if anybody I thought Cricket would be the first reappearing character to end up dead.... :patrice:I'm surprised he hasn't shown up in this season yet