The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Best episode of the season so far........until next week it's the one we are all waiting on.
Mac saying watch on tv and then looking into the camera with disappointment and saying or on the internet had me dying.

Yes bytch

The Twitter change ups

Boko haram with wolf cola

Show is GOAT

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
'He has real women issues, I didn't know he'd be bringing a laser pointer...' :laff:

"I thought we were done with the dog segment..what the hell is this?..(shifting slightly into manic Dennis) can we get him out of here?! " I kind of embody that moment, as I don't care to be around dogs.

"Well, if you mean, I don't like a strange beast licking my hand.....then, NO, no I don't like dogs"

*Caught the Hillary satire too....down to her mannerisms.

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I missed the latest episode due to watching the New Edition series. Anyone has a link?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This has officially become my favorite comedy ever. I've watched all the episodes at least 10 times each, AND they're still funny as shyt. GOAT :boss:

I like how they call back to previous seasons and episodes (fight milk, wolf cola, etc.).

Next week should be the shyt. Dennis making a murderer :dead:

Edit: Frank's daily ritual includes snorting coke every morning. :dead:
Frank confusing Boca Raton, with Boco Haram :dead:
Frank saying muslim extremists are the fastest growing market and trying to "soften" their image. "They didn't do 9/11. There are mosquitoes bigger than Boca Haram" :dead:

I love Always Sunny :blessed: :wow:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Fun note: David Hornsby (Cricket) is a producer and writes episodes for the show.

After watching all the episodes so many times, I've started to watch who writes what. Charlie and David Hornsby are like the stars of the show. Charlie Day like wrote half the episodes, and Cricket the other half. Charlie might be my favorite comedian right now.