The Game tries to ether Meek Mill on instagram (ETHERS HIMSELF INSTEAD)

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I started reading the first sentence then scrolled down and said fukk this. Why is this nikka always writing dissertations on people? Game, keep it in the music, I liked pest control. He looks lame with the instagram beef starter pack of memes, paragraphs, and gifs.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I thought it was funny how he tried slide in that line about dudes wanting to wife Beyonce, as if she hasn't been married for damn near 10 years.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Why y'all taking it so serious. I highly doubt Gabe is actually in his feelings. Seems like dude just doesn't want to take his foot off meek neck.

And to be fair, he's not too wrong. First thing I said when I saw meek boppin to the diss track was why?

Gabe's an attention whore, we all know this. But let's not act like meek, who is one of my favorite artists of this generation, being petty over shyt.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:dwillhuh: The game is a fukking weirdo

weird is an understatement...he's already famous

but comes across like that dude in high school who only keeps up with the latest trends and fashions for attention from females and to be popular.

i mean this is a 37 year old man rocking this haircut:

:patrice:

Run Up

All Star
Daps
shyt is snitching, point blank. "You got her house robbed"....the fukk? :what:

Game just needs to DM Nicki because he's obviously trying to fukk. There's no logical reason for a grown man to be this invested in the end of another person's relationship.

Fred.

Shut your white crippled ass up. If every member of the Coli was in a room and a crime happened, I guarantee you'd be the FIRST one to roll the fukk over to the phone and call the police :hhh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
shyt is snitching, point blank. "You got her house robbed"....the fukk? :what:

Game just needs to DM Nicki because he's obviously trying to fukk. There's no logical reason for a grown man to be this invested in the end of another person's relationship.

Fred.

Lmao!!!