The Game tries to ether Meek Mill on instagram (ETHERS HIMSELF INSTEAD)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
so to put this in perspective, game just goes around stalking people's IG accounts to see who liked what :hhh:
I mean hes done worse on IG, remember he did this
2dhz76o.png

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Where is Meeks response to Pest Control?
Son you are gay just come out.

I'm part of the LGBT community .

I'm a lesbian and welcome you with open arms .

What kinda faghot shyt is game doing if u think other wise you not a man for real .

Most people don't care about meek but come on this shyt is straight wack and bird behavior .

You talking bout you need a real nikka and she held you down then you got her house robbed :dahell: .

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
I actually fukk with the game as a rapper, but this nikka deadass might be the corniest try hard nikka in hip hop.:mjlol:

Like my nikka shut ya nut ass up and stop acting like an attention starve IG hoe sometimes. Grown men not supposed to move like that, chill and just drop some tracks that bang in the whip. Someone needs to really talk to Game & tell him to stay in his lane and quit this gossiping, homotional shyt:gucci: .

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
This the same nikka that called meek a rat with no proof and started a whole fake beef about it but now on Instagram snitching on meek crying like a hoe over some shyt That has nothing to do with his emotional bytch ass.
Worst mistake 50 ever made was birthing this fakkit.:scust:

"You got Nicki house robbed.:damn:"

-The Game