The Game throwin’ shots at Rick Ross… [UPDATE] Officially Releases “Freeways Revenge” (Rick Ross Diss) Song On DSPs.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Birdman has Wack on speed dial. If this is the best they can do, then Drake is fukked. Calling in Game worked for Tyga in the past by the way. Game jumped in the beef and bushed Durk (on wax) for no reason.
Then apologized and wanted zero smoke when confronted.

Lil Diddy

Pro
Daps
nikka saw the boost Kendrick got and said "what about me? 🥺"

Get this nikka outta here man. We good on this
full

Last edited:

A187

All Star
Daps
I'm dead Game really dropped a track after Ross aired the ig shots

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Irrelevant ass nikka. If i owned wingstop and you dissing me about it. I'd just ask, What DO YOU Have? Former rappers have moved on to business and rap on the side. You here busy trying to tongue wrestle with people MUCH more successful than you , much more busier than you.

I'd just laugh him off on IG. Dude acting like the big bad wolf but copped pleas with Thugger. With his Low level logic he thinks now that there's beef in the industry here's how I can get relevant again. But who's side are you on? Ross and Kendrick went after drake and you are going after Ross? This man a dummy who just happens to know how to rap

vino

Superstar
Daps
:dead: …. That damn photo of Ross running with a wingstop bucket in a police uniform.