The Game throwin’ shots at Rick Ross… [UPDATE] Officially Releases “Freeways Revenge” (Rick Ross Diss) Song On DSPs.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand where this stems form at all. Looks like Game just needed some attention
Birdman has Wack on speed dial. If this is the best they can do, then Drake is fukked. Calling in Game worked for Tyga in the past by the way. Game jumped in the beef and bushed Durk (on wax) for no reason.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I feel like an Alchemist or Hit Boy album can do so much more for Game than starting a random beef.

He flowing on this second beat

He already had a Hit Boy album with 30 something songs on it. Keep Alc away from this Lame. I agree on the beat change tho it was nice but this is trash cause its too late.
If he would dropped this like 1 to 3 days after Ross dropped we would been like :mindblown:

Dummy sent out some Navy ships after the US already nuked Japan :dead:

Don't forget, he dropped an album a couple of months ago with Big Hit too. All produced by Hitboy. shyt was decent too but at this point I'd rather listen to Big Hit. Game is just to weird to take seriously.

Ross and Game are equally irrelevant. Ross should respond.
I can't agree with that. I won't throw a whole lot of examples out there but here are 2 examples. Do you think Game could get 20,000 people at a car show... at his house? Also, when is the last time you seen anyone interview Game or book him for anything that would give him any visibility? Ross ain't selling like a top artist but right now I can guarantee he would get booked for a show before Game would.