The game fortnite has caused a phenomenon epidemic

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas dikkride me in multiple threads and if I respond then "I'm dancing":mjlol:

New fakkits be all fukked up :mjlol:

Like I said... I'm on now. No PSThots with nothing to play... XB1X only. And I got both...

Pull up:mjgrin:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Lol lets face it. PUBG was a rip off of H1z1 moddin and fortnite is a polished better game with faster pace and added defensive building elements. So if you like realistic war type gameplay go with PUBG. If u like arcade fun with great graphics and solid FPS and a shooting and defensive building Fortnite is the game. Fortnite is just the better produced product Pubg is still a good game

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
PUBG was a rip off of H1z1

same dude made the mod for Arma 2/3, the BR game mode for H1Z1, and PUBG. PUBG is more similar to the Arma mods though. a lot of the mechanics, like the independent head movement, come from Arma

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
tbh I don't get all the hype :francis:

this shyt is gonna come and go in a couple months just like Destiny & Pokémon Go :francis:
of course... but just like fubu, all 3 still make MILLIONS a year... cause there will always be some fools to spend 99 cent here and there, until forever. these little cheap free games, with the microtransactions, NEVER lose money... and the good ones make insane money, then die off to make 6-7 figure money after that