The Game Awards 2022 December 8th 730pm EST -Are you Excited yet?-

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Elden Ring is going to win GOTY. That's the industry's golden child. I want GOWR to win though because that would have the funniest aftermath on social media afterwards. Especially since that FTC news came out today. No console warring but If GOWR wins, Xbots are going to be :mad:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Elden Ring is going to win GOTY. That's the industry's golden child. I want GOWR to win though because that would have the funniest aftermath on social media afterwards. Especially since that FTC news came out today. No console warring but If GOWR wins, Xbots are going to be :mad:

Elden Ring >>>>>>>>>> GOWR fight me. See me.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Ultimate chaos route is Stray winning GOTY, but yeah it will be Elden Ring.

I loved GoWR but Elden Ring had half the year of gaming headlines dedicated to it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
logged in on the steam website…curious to see how they’re gonna handle this giveaway and ensure that folks are watching it on their platform