The Game Awards 2022 December 8th 730pm EST -Are you Excited yet?-

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Any idea where can I watch?

Don't watch it on Steam breh :whoa:

And fukk up my chances of winning a Steam deck.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I legit don't care what is announced. What I want are dates. That's all I want. Dates for games so I can preorder and be done with it.

I don't know breh...

With all the bs that has transpired with big AAA games, pre-ordering has seemed like a no-go.

Cyberpunk, Pokémon Violet, Calisto Protocol... some games are just broken on release, and pre-ordering incentivizes companies to continue pulling that shyt.

I stream so I pre-order regardless, but I get paid to play games (and experience day 1 glitches :russ: ), so it doesn't hurt as much.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
I don't know breh...

With all the bs that has transpired with big AAA games, pre-ordering has seemed like a no-go.

Cyberpunk, Pokémon Violet, Calisto Protocol... some games are just broken on release, and pre-ordering incentivizes companies to continue pulling that shyt.

I stream so I pre-order regardless, but I get paid to play games (and experience day 1 glitches :russ: ), so it doesn't hurt as much.

I buy more than just AAA stuff though. I know what you mean but I've been at it so long, I'll preorder and then just wait for the fixes because I want physicals so it still makes sense to get it day one because I'm not likely to find it a year down the road.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I buy more than just AAA stuff though. I know what you mean but I've been at it so long, I'll preorder and then just wait for the fixes because I want physicals so it still makes sense to get it day one because I'm not likely to find it a year down the road.

What do you even have left to preorder? :dahell:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
What do you even have left to preorder? :dahell:
Nothing breh, that's the point. :heh: I just like to do it, out of sight, out of mind. I paid off Assassin's Creed Mirage & GrimGrimoire Once More and they don't even have real dates, they just have skus. Nothing from the platform holders is in a system with the exception of Tears of the Kingdom and of course I took care of that. I'm just waiting impatiently.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Stray even being on the list is a joke, its a repetitive 3 hr game with no variety of enemies. Cat people are weird
Smokin Rider