The Future of Street Fighter is here!

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i don't think anyones mad its just a weak design, especialyl for a character thats gonna most likely star in SF6
people are talking gloom and doom(not here yet, thankfully) over whats essentially a different steve fox design

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
people are talking gloom and doom(not here yet, thankfully) over whats essentially a different steve fox design

the thing that originally made street fighter cool was that it was a global fighting brand. To see them lean so hard into these white dudes is just a general let down. So many countries with dope and unique fighting styles and we basically MMA bro number 3

parallax

Superstar
Daps
the thing that originally made street fighter cool was that it was a global fighting brand. To see them lean so hard into these white dudes is just a general let down. So many countries with dope and unique fighting styles and we basically MMA bro number 3

outside of the 3 series, 5 has had one of the more diverse rosters in the series. one more white dude isnt so much of a problem for me to cast doom on the series. (now if they decide to bring ingrid back, ill start to get worried) would i have liked to see king cobra added to the roster? sure. but this doesnt phase me, and he looks fun, so theres that

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:snoop: i'm an idiot

so this an OG character inspired by the pauls right?

thought they were actually putting one of them YT guys in it

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
outside of the 3 series, 5 has had one of the more diverse rosters in the series. one more white dude isnt so much of a problem for me to cast doom on the series. (now if they decide to bring ingrid back, ill start to get worried) would i have liked to see king cobra added to the roster? sure. but this doesnt phase me, and he looks fun, so theres that

Yep, despite all the mark ass whining about SFV's roster from marks, it does have one of its most diverse roster. Tho it does have a heavy amount of blondes in it. This is less from newer characters being blonde, but the series having a lot of blondes all throughout and just including a lot of them in here cuz they've been absent from the series for a long time. Most of V's newest creations have been among the better ones and moderately diverse in design & origins, within their last few games for sure. That said, Capcom desperately does need to create a new, black male character already and one that doesn't adhere to lesser, negative stereotypes, as many other games are already doing so with the likes of Leroy and Nagoriyuki. Capcom is behind the curve on that. They haven't created a lot of new blondes in this one overall, but there were already too many as is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yep, despite all the mark ass whining about SFV's roster from marks, it does have one of its most diverse roster. Tho it does have a heavy amount of blondes in it. This is less from newer characters being blonde, but the series having a lot of blondes all throughout and just including a lot of them in here cuz they've been absent from the series for a long time. Most of V's newest creations have been among the better ones and moderately diverse in design & origins, within their last few games for sure. That said, Capcom desperately does need to create a new, black male character already and one that doesn't adhere to lesser, negative stereotypes, as many other games are already doing so with the likes of Leroy and Nagoriyuki. Capcom is behind the curve on that. They haven't created a lot of new blondes in this one overall, but there were already too many as is.

bring Elena back

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

They really should make a new black character using Rufus's og design