The future of black America (prediction thread)

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
The lack of knowledge in this thread is quite sad. This is the future for so called "black Americans".

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:6

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Whites own 90% of the guns in this country. They got military veterans joining militias. They got sympathizers in the military and law enforcement. Hipster doing MMA and shyt. If this country ever has a breakdown in society by emp, solar flare blackouts, economic collapse we will be food to these whites. That shyt gives me nightmares for real. We gotta change this shyt. There is plenty of ways to learn how to shoot and make bread. We owe it to our descendants to build a foundation so they do not face extermination.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
There is no future for Black people in America, and if Black Americans don't wake up and take their talents back to Africa, then there will be no future for Black people on Earth...

There are Billions of Chinese, they are running out of space...Africa looks like a stupid girl with her legs open, if Black Americans don't penetrate, somebody else will...

I don't think there will be the people as we know as "Black" today in the future...

The future is also dim for so called "White" people...Europe will be dominated by foreigners...But "White" people have a chance because they have power and they are ALWAYS working on bio-weapons that kill every other race except White...You better believe that...
b-b-but @thirdeye told me that anyone pro going back to Africa is obsessed. We should be comfortable here and stick to talking about eating ass, instagram thots, football and sex

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
There is no future for Black people in America, and if Black Americans don't wake up and take their talents back to Africa, then there will be no future for Black people on Earth...

There are Billions of Chinese, they are running out of space...Africa looks like a stupid girl with her legs open, if Black Americans don't penetrate, somebody else will...

I don't think there will be the people as we know as "Black" today in the future...

The future is also dim for so called "White" people...Europe will be dominated by foreigners...But "White" people have a chance because they have power and they are ALWAYS working on bio-weapons that kill every other race except White...You better believe that...
Truth

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
We will still be called black/African American but will no longer look black . The mixed kids of black people will be dominant slowly but surely mixing with white people or each other until real black people are gone.

I like what the chinese are doing in Africa it needs help for the moment its beneficial and anyone who is comparing to colonization by white people must not know history. Africans are trading with the Chinese and its a symbiotic relationship they know what the chinese wants but they are giving back in return for the resources they are taking from Africa . They are not children who dont know right from wrong and dont need to be talked down to by westerners or Aframs who cant even get their own shyt together.

Ill worry about the chinese and fight against them when they start raping, killing , enslaving and taking away resources without giving anything back in return

Last edited:

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Am I sum how being overly naive or optimistic in seeing we could do sumfin in this shythole?

We are graduating college @ rates higher than most, We are amassing economic power and more folks are getting "woke" as people love to say. I think this is why they (white power structure) are doubling down on their ignorance and behavior because they see that threat emerging.

Maybe its because I live where I live in MD (5 of wealthiest black neighborhoods are where i live) so I admit that my perspective could be a bit skewed. But I see the way this country is heading where it is heading is cause them folks is scared. They scared because for the for the first time in this nations history we can compete in every realm sans militarily

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Am I sum how being overly naive or optimistic in seeing we could do sumfin in this shythole?

We are graduating college @ rates higher than most, We are amassing economic power and more folks are getting "woke" as people love to say. I think this is why they (white power structure) are doubling down on their ignorance and behavior because they see that threat emerging.

Maybe its because I live where I live in MD (5 of wealthiest black neighborhoods are where i live) so I admit that my perspective could be a bit skewed. But I see the way this country is heading where it is heading is cause them folks is scared. They scared because for the for the first time in this nations history we can compete in every realm sans militarily

I would argue until black people in the US own insurance companies , cable companies, media networks that would compare to CNN, Msnbc etc, and a place like walmart nationwide that we could shop for food at we have no real economic power other spending money on white owned businesses and giving money to white owned social networks from ads

College gradutating doesnt really mean anything its a plus but it doesnt equal power all the time still a good thing tho. Also as a race of people we have a strong self hate and as a minority we can not afford to have mixed kids if we want to keep our community strong and keep our identity

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
I would argue until black people in the US own insurance companies , cable companies, media networks that would compare to CNN, Msnbc etc, and a place like walmart nationwide that we could shop for food at we have no real economic power other spending money on white owned businesses and giving money to white owned social networks from ads

College gradutating doesnt really mean anything its a plus but it doesnt equal power all the time still a good thing tho. Also as a race of people we have a strong self hate and as a minority we can not afford to have mixed kids if we want to keep our community strong and keep our identity
Your first para is my point, we have the ability to do these things and operate within those spaces outside of "the forces that be" the only real hindrance is ourselves and our mentality about how we view and work within ourselves. This is a capitalist nation, it is what it is, our problem is we keep relying on others to do for us when we have the foundation to do forself.
I think the best thing to come out of recent police shootings and such is that more and more we are uniting over common cause, this existed in spurts before but the net is slowly eliminating plausable deniability and more folks who used to be on that :mjpls: shyt are realizing wzup. Its funny cause I know many a cat who wasnt trying to have them convos are starting to seek me out. As I said more folks are "awakening" for lack of a better phrase this has to be a good thing, no?

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Your first para is my point, we have the ability to do these things and operate within those spaces outside of "the forces that be" the only real hindrance is ourselves and our mentality about how we view and work within ourselves. This is a capitalist nation, it is what it is, our problem is we keep relying on others to do for us when we have the foundation to do forself.
I think the best thing to come out of recent police shootings and such is that more and more we are uniting over common cause, this existed in spurts before but the net is slowly eliminating plausable deniability and more folks who used to be on that :mjpls: shyt are realizing wzup. Its funny cause I know many a cat who wasnt trying to have them convos are starting to seek me out. As I said more folks are "awakening" for lack of a better phrase this has to be a good thing, no?

I agree we are in a better position to make things happen just hope you are right about more of us being awake to actually make it happen . I see more c00ns than woke black people trying to be sulf sufficient and help all black people out so we can come up as a whole

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Whites own 90% of the guns in this country. They got military veterans joining militias. They got sympathizers in the military and law enforcement. Hipster doing MMA and shyt. If this country ever has a breakdown in society by emp, solar flare blackouts, economic collapse we will be food to these whites. That shyt gives me nightmares for real. We gotta change this shyt. There is plenty of ways to learn how to shoot and make bread. We owe it to our descendants to build a foundation so they do not face extermination.

What we gonna do bruh? What's gonna make the Nagas wake up?

TRAP AMERICAN TV

TRAP GOLD
Daps
black-church-people-511.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've really enjoyed your posts in this thread, but the bolded is where we've got it twisted. We're like a rodent spinning on a wheel until we realize that.

Black people have an incredible work ethic. Our history proves it and many make miracles with nothing today. And there is no doubting our entrepeneurial skills either. It's within us. And in a country that has done all they can from educating us, it was necessary.

The real problem is that we do not have power in this country, even with a Black president. If that isn't a reality check, I don't know what is. Those who do have power obtained it on the strength of our backs. They have the laws, they have the money, they have the power. Even worse, they have no intention of allowing us to obtain any of that to a scale where we can enact change. Hell, they may even be trying to kill us off on the low.

You'll say, well we're making progress. The progress you speak of today has been around since forever. Blacks flourished during reconstruction. They also owned many banks in the 1950's. We've always had athletes and celebrities. And there are many studies today that show the bulk of us are worse off than what we were immediately after the Jim Crow era.

The game is rigged. There's been one thing that has forcefully held us back. Yet instead of moving away from that resistance, we doggedly try to fight it. We've spent way too long doing that, all because they've somehow brainwashed us into thinking whatever we do has to be done here, among them, or it ain't legit.

We aren't supposed to be here, oppressed mentally and physically by others. This isn't the end of our destiny. The future of Black America will be Blacks leaving America and finding a place where they can lay a foundation for their children, accumulate wealth and forever break the mental shackles that remain to this very day.