The future of black America (prediction thread)

TRAP AMERICAN TV

TRAP GOLD
Daps
slaves-taken+from+Africa.jpg
I can see this shyt happening in the near future :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no future for Black people in America, and if Black Americans don't wake up and take their talents back to Africa, then there will be no future for Black people on Earth...

There are Billions of Chinese, they are running out of space...Africa looks like a stupid girl with her legs open, if Black Americans don't penetrate, somebody else will...

I don't think there will be the people as we know as "Black" today in the future...

The future is also dim for so called "White" people...Europe will be dominated by foreigners...But "White" people have a chance because they have power and they are ALWAYS working on bio-weapons that kill every other race except White...You better believe that...

JMill782

All Star
Daps
Dr. Llaila Afrika said Black Americans wouldn't be around by 2050.
the future is more c00ns and half-cacs as long as things stay on the current path. :francis:

i agree on your statement. in my opinion, we are doomed as a people if these motherfukkers don't wake up.

slaves-taken+from+Africa.jpg
I can see this shyt happening in the near future :francis:

sister souljah had a song, about America putting Black people back into slavery. and it was because they had low IQs and the way Black people acted because they weren't advanced. :francis:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ slavery making a comeback. Y'all some fools!

Future of Black Americans. I see us getting left in the dust by Latinos in terms of political clout, and economically. I don't think (on the whole) we'll ever catch up to Whites or Asians. Pretty much just more time at/near the bottom as far as I can see.:yeshrug:

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont think much will change tbh.

may be 300+ years before things start to trend in good direction. Esp with high black incarceration rates & the high % broken families. Amongst other things.

these things dont fix themselves over night or even over a couple generations.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
There is no future for Black people in America, and if Black Americans don't wake up and take their talents back to Africa, then there will be no future for Black people on Earth...

There are Billions of Chinese, they are running out of space...Africa looks like a stupid girl with her legs open, if Black Americans don't penetrate, somebody else will...

I don't think there will be the people as we know as "Black" today in the future...

The future is also dim for so called "White" people...Europe will be dominated by foreigners...But "White" people have a chance because they have power and they are ALWAYS working on bio-weapons that kill every other race except White...You better believe that...

The view that some of you guys have towards the African continent is eerily similar to that of many white people.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The USA gets waxed in WW3.. 9 out of 10 people in this country are dead after the 1st year. I give us AA's the best survival odds outta all the other groups in this country.. considering everything we've been though

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
Its probably been said already but we realistically only have two choices: breed into the dominate society or leave.

This assumes their is no rise in the african population here due to unforseen reasons.