The Francis Scott Key Bridge in Bmore just got hit by a ship & collapsed

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The William Preston Lane Jr Memorial Bridge will give you nightmares.

If this tragedy sparks a conversations of safer bridges or safety nets under bridges, they need to look at that shyt. I drove over that shyt a few years ago and I'm not afraid of heights or bridges but I was like damn wtf is this.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Who was piloting the ship and who was the shipping company show the face

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
cyber attack
I think it's deeper than this. You already know how we have devices to control the weather, right? Well, maybe they've developed something to control even more powerful forces of nature, like solar flares? Someone could have fired a solar flare gun at the ship to shut down its electronics for long enough to cause this accident? You know, like a localized carrington event?

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I think it's deeper than this. You already know how we have devices to control the weather, right? Well, maybe they've developed something to control even more powerful forces of nature, like solar flares? Someone could have fired a solar flare gun at the ship to shut down its electronics for long enough to cause this accident? You know, like a localized carrington event?
thats kinda my point. these things seem far fetched but as we get into 2024 the strange shyt from 5 years ago are more and more true. people act like we dont have enemies worldwide.
have u seen that lara logan interview yet?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Neg dumb ass clown.