The following people can kiss my ass

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You made a thread bytching about. So they got to you.

Trolling ass:russ:

I made a thread firing back at nikkas that took shots at me while i was banned but never had nothing to say when i wasnt banned you stupid ass motherfukka, how is that the same as putting someone on ignore because you a bytch?

sagatdan.gif

Negged.

coloured pixels on the internet bruh.... go watch some more hentai

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I made a thread firing back at nikkas that took shots at me while i was banned but never had nothing to say when i wasnt banned you stupid ass motherfukka, how is that the same as putting someone on ignore because you a bytch?

coloured pixels on the internet bruh.... go watch some more hentai
They in here calling you all types of c00ns,trolls, cacs, and agents right now. Get out yo emotions.

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They in here calling you all types of c00ns,trolls, cacs, and agents right now. Get out yo emotions.

So? I said my piece too you dumbass muthafukka. goddamn you one dumbass muthafukka, didnt you get mad about that girl malcc showed everyone was a hoe? yea you did nikka, you was in that thread defeding that hoe, you simp ass, now get the fukk out and back to your videogames.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So? I said my piece too you dumbass muthafukka. goddamn you one dumbass muthafukka, didnt you get mad about that girl malcc showed everyone was a hoe? yea you did nikka, you was in that thread defeding that hoe, you simp ass, now get the fukk out and back to your videogames.
I see while you were furiously typing you didn't bother to quote those posts.
:umad:Aren't you the dude always snitching in malc threads. :umad:
Stay bytchmade:umad:
Emotional ass:umad:

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I see while you were furiously typing you didn't bother to quote those posts.
:umad:Aren't you the dude always snitching in malc threads. :umad:
Stay bytchmade:umad:
Emotional ass:umad:

never snitched no malcc thread. stay defending hoes you simp ass nikka, keep following me around in other threads too, im in your head nikka:mjgrin:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
never snitched no malcc thread. stay defending hoes you simp ass nikka, keep following me around in other threads too, im in your head nikka:mjgrin:
but you did snitch this one.
Genetic whitewash: This chic is %20 African
:cape: for those pawgs I see you. Trying to get some e-p*ssy. Looking real bytchmade:aicmon:

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
but you did snitch this one.
Genetic whitewash: This chic is %20 African

:cape: for those pawgs I see you. Trying to get some e-p*ssy. Looking real bytchmade:aicmon:

she aint a pawg dumbass, she mixed race, take your fake ass internet militant shyt outta my face. bytch has youtube videos up, she wants dialogue stupdi ass motherfukker, that aint snitching you dumbass motherfukker.

you need to stop follwing me around, trying to get my attention you fakkit, i dont go down like that

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
she aint a pawg dumbass, she mixed race, take your fake ass internet militant shyt outta my face. bytch has youtube videos up, she wants dialogue stupdi ass motherfukker, that aint snitching you dumbass motherfukker.

you need to stop follwing me around, trying to get my attention you fakkit, i dont go down like that
:umad: