Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Love when i get these dudes so riled up that the first thing that they do after getting banned is mention me. This dude is probably like 22 years old and looks like a 50 year old man. Notice how NO ONE ever rides for this scrub, he stays getting roasted on here yet talking bout folks can kiss his ass. Mufuka, if you kissed some ass you might get some respect around here instead of being deep red.

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Love when i get these dudes so riled up that the first thing that they do after getting banned is mention me. This dude is probably like 22 years old and looks like a 50 year old man. Notice how NO ONE ever rides for this scrub, he stays getting roasted on here yet talking bout folks can kiss his ass. Mufuka, if you kissed some ass you might get some respect around here instead of being deep red.

Riled up? nikka, didnt you say im in your ignore list? ive never bothered putting nikkas on ignore, they cant get to me :hubie:Is that why you made a thread celebrating? Is that why you made other thread about me? I've never made a thread about you.:hubie: Is that why you tried to find me on google and failed spectacularly confusing me with someone else? I never in my life bothered wasting my time looking nikkas up. :hubie:

nikka im in your head:umad:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Riled up? nikka, didnt you say im in your ignore list? ive never bothered putting nikkas on ignore, they cant get to me :hubie:Is that why you made a thread celebrating? Is that why you made other thread about me? I've never made a thread about you.:hubie: Is that why you tried to find me on google and failed spectacularly confusing me with someone else? I never in my life bothered wasting my time looking nikkas up. :hubie:

hey retard, just bc someone is on your ignore list at one time, doesn't mean they can't be TAKEN OFF, which i explained to you before. "I've never made a thread about you." LOLOL.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
You cool with me, bro. @Gab88 Mods, let him be. Why not ban that cac troll Cac Mamba instead? I don't get some of the stuff yall do.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@CarbonBraddock i didnt know i was on your mind like that man you sad ass motherfukker

@JudgeJoeGorilla fukk your crosseyed down syndrome havin ass

@Blacksands fuk and your dumbass hotep game, get serious fool

@Born2BKing snitching ass nikka, getting a black man banned for saying nikka buy lying to the mods that im white, fuk you bish.

No idea who the rest of you are, bunch of hotep ass nikkas, tariq stans or fat obese women lovers i must have burned in my time here, cant wait to 1 star yo threads again, kill yoselves fools.

@King Napz @ezrathegreat @Ataraxia @Illeye buckmatic @Clean Cut @Sagat @Qohelet @CashmereEsquire @Wenzel Dashington @SleezyBigSlim @Trent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ChiefQueen Keep doing what youre doing, love your work.:salute::mjlol:

@Phoenix_Knightly23 did you like my snapchat pic?:shaq:

@stomachlines can you stop posting fat bishes bruh:scust:
sagatdan.gif

Negged.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps

You made a thread bytching about. So they got to you.

Trolling ass:russ: