the Flyest girl you have ever been with

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
My finest was a tabloid figure no ducktales for a 2 night stand i met in 1oak and this girl from Spain who was so fine i would i be in jail because she had it all, style, body was sick long thick black hair with olive skin, i would have simped until i was dead or in jail, i am happy her folks had a no:mjpls: policy because she was that blue meth, best of all being from Europe she was Belladonna and Audrey Hollander perverted in bed.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
kinda hard to narrow it down to just one

-somalian/egyptian chick, got damn she was bad but she was no good for me

-Dominican chick from the bx, real good wifey type, betch was just too fertile

-Thai/Laotian stripper i got in a strip club in Pattaya Beach

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't even say, because some of you all know who she is and we're still cool.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This model chick I went to college wit. bytch is bad then a mufukka, but dumber than a box of rocks. The first time she came over to the crib, she lost her phone and used my phone to call hers in order to find it. About 10 minutes later my phone starts ringing. I go in the room to get it of the charger and it's her talmbout "did somebody just call me"

:snoop: but :datazz: at the same damn time

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had one white/black shorty with the Hale Berry haircut. She was fine and wild at the same time. She had fake boobies, use to ride street bike. She parties with Ball players, Reggae artists, rapper etc...

Shorty loved the attention too. The first time we went out she comes out in a white F**king fur coat:takedat:. So we roll up to the club and the line is like a NYC block long. So I grab her hand and walk up to the front

Bouncer: "you on the list?"
Me: *I point to her*
Bouncer: *Looks at her* says " come on in"

People in line we heated :youngsabo:. She in living it up Miami now

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
my wife. bad as hell. hazel eyes, long hair, killer smile, D cups, small waist, thick thighs, and a FAT ass....also got it up top too. very intelligent. she has a smart ass mouth and can be hard to deal with sometimes, but she is still an incredible woman.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wife, That love at first site ish is real man. She's Dominican, beautiful face with a body like Kim Kardashian, but she's smart. Flat stomach and all, she get it from her momma. Mom dukes stay in the gym. I'm a lucky dude!

YBE

Banned
Daps
An old girlfriend of mine looked like a brownskinned version of Jessica Alba. I dont know how the fukk I pulled that :wow:

tumblr_lhtpr7igqG1qh01r8o1_500.gif

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
My wife is bad. I can think of 2 others I had who may have been badder, but it's really a tossup between the 3. They're all dimes. That's all I've ever really been interested in. What can I say, I'm picky as hell :manny:.

They all had substance though. 3 of the most thorough chicks you'll ever find. :obama: