the Flyest girl you have ever been with

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Puerto Rican chick, 5"4 129lbs, she could fit into a size 2 if she wanted but wore a size 4 (36D-24-38). She had tan skin, tight eyes, curly hair, thick lips and soft features, a perfect bubble plus a slim waist and her stomach was perfectly flat :lawd:. I had old heads telling me I was a lucky man when we'd go out, and young wolf nikkas plotting on her. She was a certified freak, nastiest chick I ever been with, and not the "Oh Im a freak" shyt women say, but did things that I had me like :ohhh: . She would have been bad just off the strength of her face, but her body made her ridiculous, she was a dime/traffic stopper.

She was damaged goods though emotionally, poor family structure and two alcoholic's for parents. After we broke up she started skrippin, with a body like that, I guess it made sense.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
My last gf was bad as hell looks wise. She came to one of my parties when I first met her. My coworkers was like "ain't no way in hell you pulling that." My dawg said "U don't deserve nothing that good." Skin, teeth, hair were flawless. Body almost like Free from 106 and park. Smart, great job. Only problem was, she's scary, not affectionate and everything bothers her.

It was hard letting her go. :to:

in addition to this chic hated having my homies over during football season whining like whose gonna cook and cleaning all that shyt :aicmon::rudy:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
this one girl from toronto. i've posted her picture here before in one of those "post pictures of people you've hooked up with" threads. i met her at the beginning of this year and i have to say i really enjoyed the couple of days we spent together while she was here. truly a good start to this year, for sure. she was probably the first girl i've commented on about her beauty without being prompted either directly or indirectly. and the weird thing was i felt super-sincere about it so i felt like i had to say it...

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in addition to this chic hated having my homies over during football season whining like whose gonna cook and cleaning all that shyt :aicmon::rudy:

so u would prefer a chick who likes to have ur friends over interrupting ur time together?

any woman who's eager to hang with her man's friends is a slut. i dont care how u try to explain it.

i've seen and heard stories of b1tch n1ggas staying "friends" with their boy's ex after the two split. that is some slimy sh1t to do.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A chick came in and interviewed at my job like eight years ago.

Had the Freddie curls tied back and the silky roots. She got hired and joined my work team.

First day she came to move her stuff into the office with her mom and was mad cool. You could tell she had good upbringing.

Pretty smile, beautiful skin, and a perfect bubble on a slim petite frame (used to play tennis).

Took her to lunch with a group of us one day and she told me about how she loved Beanie Sigel.

Had a man, I never put my bid in, but she put hers in when we started working in different departments and she and him broke up waaayy after I originally met her.

She asked me what I was doing for my birthday, and I told her me and the homie was going to see Talib Kweli. She said, "Can I come?"

I married her.

True Story.

neg rep pending for the pic vio and lack of nudes

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
so u would prefer a chick who likes to have ur friends over interrupting ur time together?

any woman who's eager to hang with her man's friends is a slut. i dont care how u try to explain it.

i've seen and heard stories of b1tch n1ggas staying "friends" with their boy's ex after the two split. that is some slimy sh1t to do.

:what: did we read the same post breh? It sounded like his chick didn't want him to EVER have peeps over. My brothers/boys would come over, and make chick would make wings and have drinks ready and shyt. Crazy ass broad, hoe drove me crazy, but her p*ssy stayed wet and she was definitely a card carrying member of the "Suck a Mean" team

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
We ain't hook up yet but I been sending mad dikk ppicks and long convo's on the phone brehs! But I dont think she feels me :to:

One day she gone give brehs but I'm still simping!

2q1hsw9.jpg
[/IMG]

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Had the Freddie curls tied back and the silky roots. She got hired and joined my work team.

First day she came to move her stuff into the office with her mom and was mad cool. You could tell she had good upbringing.

Pretty smile, beautiful skin, and a perfect bubble on a slim petite frame (used to play tennis).

Took her to lunch with a group of us one day and she told me about how she loved Beanie Sigel.

Had a man, I never put my bid in, but she put hers in when we started working in different departments and she and him broke up waaayy after I originally met her.

She asked me what I was doing for my birthday, and I told her me and the homie was going to see Talib Kweli. She said, "Can I come?"

I married her.

True Story.

Got a nikka like :to:

Beautiful story, Negro!

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

I married her.

True Story.

:wow:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

breh you didn't see football season over there??? and shyts a round robin...not like nikkas coming to your crib every damn sunday, you rotating that shiet...

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Dated this chick in Bmore who had a face like KD Aubert and a body like Michelle Tucker (no:duck:). We worked together, different buildings. She was crazy cool but sheltered. Took her to poetry jams, ate authentic sushi, visited art museums and other cultural events. She acted like she never experienced these things. We were seeing each other for about 2 months; smashing and all. Nonetheless, she just had a baby about 6 months prior and I discovered she had no drive to do anything and was misguided. Had to drop her before a nikka could even film her:lolbron:.