the Flyest girl you have ever been with

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she might not have been the prettiest or the chick with the best body but she had great style and had a flyness to her

she had an aliyah vibe to her (she was mixed black/korea) she wasnt a label whore but still had a great sense of style

RIP Vanessa:sadbron:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
My last gf was bad as hell looks wise. She came to one of my parties when I first met her. My coworkers was like "ain't no way in hell you pulling that." My dawg said "U don't deserve nothing that good." Skin, teeth, hair were flawless. Body almost like Free from 106 and park. Smart, great job. Only problem was, she's scary, not affectionate and everything bothers her.

It was hard letting her go. :to:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I had one like that. She was a handful. Way to dimed out for anything serious. I knew i wouldnt be able to contain myself wondering where she was or what she was doing. She was just to fine, nice and her body was insane. It was easy letting her go though. Chick that fine would lead me to death by pride.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
there are 2 that are probably tied for that spot.

1) early high school relationship that went on and off and on and off for about 10 years. we ended up bumping into each other a restaurant in nyc after not seeing each other for a few years and reconnected. we went on a few dates, started hanging and things were great. after about a month i went on a ski trip to utah and colorado for about a week and a half. got back and called her ready to see her again and she slowly started the process of blowing me off. took about a week until she finally admitted she was getting serious w another guy she was seeing. :sadbron: they got engaged a few months later. i met my wife not to long after that, didn't realize she and my wife were friends until her name randomly came up in convo. they're still fb friends and what not but i haven't seen or spoken to her since the last time i smashed before i went on that ski trip.

2) stunning and beautiful socialite chick from nyc. she had a bf for years but constantly cheated on him. we had a lot of fun together until she started the, "i think i'm falling in love w you," talk. i started to develop a conscience and cut her off. she was for sure bat shyt crazy but man that head game was vicious :ahh:.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black/Mexican looked exactly like Aaliyah except had a booty that was :ohlawd:
She was ghetto as humanely possible, but damn if we didn't have fun with whatever we did. Haven't seen her in over 10 years...i imagine her life is :sadcam: by now.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Google Donminique Gramby. Tht was my best:snoop:
Her????????:heh:
new-d2-1-300x169.jpg

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Well my current situation.

Never met a girl that was up to date like me .

We both love the finer things in life. I usually upgrade every girl but she doesn't need much work. I just splurge on her when I want.

Man everyone that meets her always says she has the best hands and feet they ever seen :noah:

She a cutie too but she really takes care of her hands and feet get them done every week.

I like to conservative women with sex appeal and that's exactly her. I can't wife a woman that wears body suits and tight ass clothing . Those the type of girls you fukk but never wife. bytches in their mid 20's still rocking micro braids :scusthov:

doublenegative

I Heard A Dope Beat
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
The Song Maker and the SK 5
A chick came in and interviewed at my job like eight years ago.

Had the Freddie curls tied back and the silky roots. She got hired and joined my work team.

First day she came to move her stuff into the office with her mom and was mad cool. You could tell she had good upbringing.

Pretty smile, beautiful skin, and a perfect bubble on a slim petite frame (used to play tennis).

Took her to lunch with a group of us one day and she told me about how she loved Beanie Sigel.

Had a man, I never put my bid in, but she put hers in when we started working in different departments and she and him broke up waaayy after I originally met her.

She asked me what I was doing for my birthday, and I told her me and the homie was going to see Talib Kweli. She said, "Can I come?"

I married her.

True Story.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
A chick came in and interviewed at my job like eight years ago.

Had the Freddie curls tied back and the silky roots. She got hired and joined my work team.

First day she came to move her stuff into the office with her mom and was mad cool. You could tell she had good upbringing.

Pretty smile, beautiful skin, and a perfect bubble on a slim petite frame (used to play tennis).

Took her to lunch with a group of us one day and she told me about how she loved Beanie Sigel.

Had a man, I never put my bid in, but she put hers in when we started working in different departments and she and him broke up waaayy after I originally met her.

She asked me what I was doing for my birthday, and I told her me and the homie was going to see Talib Kweli. She said, "Can I come?"

I married her.

True Story.

awwwwwww :to: :hug: