The Flipper Zero, miniature hacking device is now back in stock(hack teslas, CC's, etc)

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Yeah, that company may have been asked by the feds or whoever to encode the device's serial number into the signal.

is there any precedent for this?

besides them asking for a backdoor to pretty much every cell phone people buy?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
is there any precedent for this?

besides them asking for a backdoor to pretty much every cell phone people buy?
At the end of the day, the government are going to protect themselves from any potential threats.

These people kill mercilessly every single day. Drop bombs on people. We saw Israel hit innocent people hit last week with a drone strike right on camera. All we did was tell them "hey hey now". If they cared about humanity, it'd have been a far different response.

I don't think they really care about anyone's 'rights' and nor anyone's 'right' of privacy that much when it comes to making sure they stay on top. No one person is bigger than the whole to them.

Last edited:
Daps
At the end of the day, the government are going to protect themselves from any potential threats.

These people kill mercilessly every single day. Drop bombs on people. We saw Israel hit innocent people hit last week with a drone strike right on camera. All we did was tell them "hey hey now". If they cared about humanity, it'd have been a far different response.

I don't think they really care about anyone's 'rights' and nor anyone's 'right' of privacy that much when it comes to making sure they stay on top.

And I get it as far as them not caring about people's privacy. There are too many mentally ill gun owners and wanna be terrorists running loose in this country for PRIVACY to be this big center framed issue that some people want to make it.

I can't in good faith argue for privacy when if every American citizen got this so-called privacy, then mass shooter events and terrorist events would increase. That's just facts.

We don't have privacy and some folks are still able to sneak by. It would exponentially increase if they weren't monitoring folks at all.

Daps
I honestly to god swear I'm not joking breh. Let's just say I'm "in recovery" and in certain parts of the population you become privy to some things. I went through treatment some years back and was talking to other brehs about all the hacking, cyber-stalking, electronic harassment, and other harassment while I was messing with certain chemicals and I've had dudes tell me over conversations after meetings "thank you for validating my experience."

I know of a sista who was a secretary for a government whistleblower concerning the Madoff shyt and how the SEC was purposely not only ignoring evidence and memos related to the case, but DESTROYING it.

We talked on the phone a couple times, she lives in DC like me, and the way her life was actually turned all the way upside down and systematically destroyed was horrifying to hear man.

Now, as to whether you think I'm joking, delusional, exaggerating, or anything else that's fine. I know what I personally have been through, along with others I know and there seem to be some consistent common threads.

And if we're going off the sheer numbers of people who post and lurk on The Coli there's a more than good chance at least *some* of us have gone through what can be classified as "gangstalking"

this may not be the forum for me to speak on it but if anybody happens to Google "The Coli" and "gangstalking" and/or "targeted individual" and comes across this thread feel free to inbox me.

Reddit and other places have whole communities dedicated to the phenomena, and while there's definitely some mentally ill folks out there, there's just way wayyyyyyy too many commonalities across the board not just across the Internet but people I know in real life for the shyt to just be a conspiracy theory

this maybe ain't the place for me to speak on it though :manny:

but long story short, I'm not joking breh :francis:

and hopefully some other brehs see this and at least have some of what they've experienced validated

Breh I think there's a certain level of delusion and narcissism that people who claim to be "gangstalked" must have, because why do you feel that YOU are this important?

If you were a Ferguson protestor who said you were being gangstalked, I'd believe you.

If you were a civil rights leader who said you were being gangstalked, I'd believe you.

If you were a Muslim American who said you were being gangstalked, I could believe you.

Who are you that you feel that parties would invest so much time and energy into you?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I don't think they really care about anyone's 'rights' and nor anyone's 'right' of privacy that much when it comes to making sure they stay on top.

Tom ridge azz nikkas

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I honestly to god swear I'm not joking breh. Let's just say I'm "in recovery" and in certain parts of the population you become privy to some things. I went through treatment some years back and was talking to other brehs about all the hacking, cyber-stalking, electronic harassment, and other harassment while I was messing with certain chemicals and I've had dudes tell me over conversations after meetings "thank you for validating my experience."

I know of a sista who was a secretary for a government whistleblower concerning the Madoff shyt and how the SEC was purposely not only ignoring evidence and memos related to the case, but DESTROYING it.

We talked on the phone a couple times, she lives in DC like me, and the way her life was actually turned all the way upside down and systematically destroyed was horrifying to hear man.

Now, as to whether you think I'm joking, delusional, exaggerating, or anything else that's fine. I know what I personally have been through, along with others I know and there seem to be some consistent common threads.

And if we're going off the sheer numbers of people who post and lurk on The Coli there's a more than good chance at least *some* of us have gone through what can be classified as "gangstalking"

this may not be the forum for me to speak on it but if anybody happens to Google "The Coli" and "gangstalking" and/or "targeted individual" and comes across this thread feel free to inbox me.

Reddit and other places have whole communities dedicated to the phenomena, and while there's definitely some mentally ill folks out there, there's just way wayyyyyyy too many commonalities across the board not just across the Internet but people I know in real life for the shyt to just be a conspiracy theory

this maybe ain't the place for me to speak on it though :manny:

but long story short, I'm not joking breh :francis:

and hopefully some other brehs see this and at least have some of what they've experienced validated
i have found that most people who claim to be gangstalked have mental issues

you might be schitzo breh

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Breh I think there's a certain level of delusion and narcissism that people who claim to be "gangstalked" must have, because why do you feel that YOU are this important?

If you were a Ferguson protestor who said you were being gangstalked, I'd believe you.

If you were a civil rights leader who said you were being gangstalked, I'd believe you.

If you were a Muslim American who said you were being gangstalked, I could believe you.

Who are you that you feel that parties would invest so much time and energy into you?

ok

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG

why would the NSA feel the need to literally vacuum up the content of any and everybody's communication?
and not just domestic------->foreign
but all domestic too

Snowden already told y'all about all this and as a result he's in permanent exile and/or got a bounty on his head

why is there an existing network of covert operatives stateside three times the size of anything the US has going on overseas?

why would the US govt do X,Y,Z??
the simple and historical answer is simply because they can :yeshrug:

truth of the matter is most of the hare-brained, way-the-fukk-out-there government conspiracies have turned out to be true :manny:

what purpose does some of this either unbelievable or innocuous stuff serve? something you won't realize until it's too late.

look what they did with the Patriot Act
"iF yoU GoT nOtHiNG tO hIDE THeN what's ThE pRoBlEM"

that's totalitarian police state babble

as far as you making assumptions on whatever mental health diagnosis you think I may have that's way out of line, even for a message board. I've been on here long enough and interacted with you long enough at least in some regard for you to not all of the sudden come up with out of nowhere "you might be a schizo".

I know real schizo's and that's not how they work, you're not perfectly sane about 99.99999999999999% of your life and then just bat shyt insane about the remaining infinitesimal amount

Last edited:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
i have found that most people who claim to be gangstalked have mental issues

you might be schitzo breh

tbh breh I don't think you've ever encountered anybody who claimed to be gamgstalkers and your repeating something else you heard elsewhere verbatim.

some are mentally ill, yes. But for a significant amount it's a real experience.

I see for all the people questioning my sanity and everything else nobody is addressing my story about the secretary for Madoff whistleblower who worked for the SEC

People believe what they wanna believe, and that's cool :hubie:

but I know my experience, and other's experiences, and I'm standing on my integrity, theirs, and our shared testimony

the Nazis actually employed this kinda of shyt and it was called Zersetzung, and it's a playbook still in use today.

Netflix just released a doc called The Octopus Murders that shows you just what kind of skullduggery this country is capable of

Last edited:
Daps
why would the NSA feel the need to literally vacuum up the content of any and everybody's communication?
and not just domestic------->foreign
but all domestic too

Snowden already told y'all about all this and as a result he's in permanent exile and/or got a bounty on his head

why is there an existing network of covert operatives stateside three times the size of anything the US has going on overseas?

why would the US govt do X,Y,Z??
the simple and historical answer is simply because they can :yeshrug:

truth of the matter is most of the hare-brained, way-the-fukk-out-there government conspiracies have turned out to be true :manny:

what purpose does some of this either unbelievable or innocuous stuff serve? something you won't realize until it's too late.

look what they did with the Patriot Act
"iF yoU GoT nOtHiNG tO hIDE THeN what's ThE pRoBlEM"

that's totalitarian police state babel

as far as you making assumptions on whatever mental health diagnosis you think I may have that's way out of line, even for a message board. I've been on here long enough and interacted with you long enough at least in some regard for you to not all of the sudden come up with out of nowhere "you might be a schizo".

I know real schizo's and that's not how they work, you're not perfectly sane about 99.99999999999999% of your life and then just bat shyt insane about the remaining infinitesimal amount

Bruh i didn't call you schizo, the other breh did :dahell:

I even sad faced his post because I was :snoop: at him saying something like that.

As far as everything else that you're saying, I believe the US government would do what you're describing.

I'm saying I don't understand why they would do it to YOU. But there's no way for us to prove this either way so :manny:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
tbh breh I don't think you've ever encountered anybody who claimed to be gamgstalkers and your repeating something else you heard elsewhere verbatim.

some are mentally ill, yes. But for a significant amount it's a real experience.

I see for all the people questioning my sanity and everything else nobody is addressing my story about the secretary for Madoff whistleblower who worked for the SEC

People believe what they wanna believe, and that's cool :hubie:

but I know my experience, and other's experiences, and I'm standing on my integrity, theirs, and our shared testimony

the Nazis actually employed this kinda of shyt and it was called Zersetzung, and it's a playbook still in use today.

Netflix just released a doc called The Octopus Murders that shows you just what kind of skullduggery this country is capable of
breh i fukk wit u for real

from one breh to another; nobody is gangstalking you.

the idea is based on a reality that idealizes your fantasy of importance.

yes the alphabet boys have tagged both of us but they do not have personal agents monitoring you and I specifically unless we have made a list somewhere

in that case you are monitored, not gang stalked. the idea is mathematically impossible unless high level quantum computing is involved

and at that point it would be AI, not people

if you truly think you are being gangstalked then stalk the person(s) back

if done correctly you will find people living normal lives but paranoia will have you believe otherwise.

Daps

yes the alphabet boys have tagged both of us but they do not have personal agents monitoring you and I specifically unless we have made a list somewhere

in that case you are monitored, not gang stalked. the idea is mathematically impossible unless high level quantum computing is involved

if done correctly you will find people living normal lives but paranoia will have you believe otherwise.

Why he mad at me for something YOU said? :dahell: