The Flipper Zero, miniature hacking device is now back in stock(hack teslas, CC's, etc)

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps

https://flipperzero.one/
vOjsFNC.gif

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
You joking but I've always felt that ownership of these is kept track of by the feds

I honestly to god swear I'm not joking breh. Let's just say I'm "in recovery" and in certain parts of the population you become privy to some things. I went through treatment some years back and was talking to other brehs about all the hacking, cyber-stalking, electronic harassment, and other harassment while I was messing with certain chemicals and I've had dudes tell me over conversations after meetings "thank you for validating my experience."

I know of a sista who was a secretary for a government whistleblower concerning the Madoff shyt and how the SEC was purposely not only ignoring evidence and memos related to the case, but DESTROYING it.

We talked on the phone a couple times, she lives in DC like me, and the way her life was actually turned all the way upside down and systematically destroyed was horrifying to hear man.

Now, as to whether you think I'm joking, delusional, exaggerating, or anything else that's fine. I know what I personally have been through, along with others I know and there seem to be some consistent common threads.

And if we're going off the sheer numbers of people who post and lurk on The Coli there's a more than good chance at least *some* of us have gone through what can be classified as "gangstalking"

this may not be the forum for me to speak on it but if anybody happens to Google "The Coli" and "gangstalking" and/or "targeted individual" and comes across this thread feel free to inbox me.

Reddit and other places have whole communities dedicated to the phenomena, and while there's definitely some mentally ill folks out there, there's just way wayyyyyyy too many commonalities across the board not just across the Internet but people I know in real life for the shyt to just be a conspiracy theory

this maybe ain't the place for me to speak on it though :manny:

but long story short, I'm not joking breh :francis:

and hopefully some other brehs see this and at least have some of what they've experienced validated