Who's still watching? :francis:

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Without spoilers, yes or no, is this as painfully horrific as season 7?

As a fan from the start, that was incredibly difficult to watch through. Legit felt embarrassed for everyone involved.

Have they at least redeemed themselves a little bit?

So far Season 8 has only been 5 episodes and it's all one arc (Armageddon).

I wouldn't put it on the same level as Season 1 or 2, but it was SIGNIFICANTLY better than Season 7. I'd say it's worth watching.

The tone is a bit more serious which IMO is a good thing.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ehh: curious to see where this goes, looks a Nora and Bart centered episode

Honestly I don't care if Barry isn't in it that much, all he does these days is have mushy scenes with Iris anyway. Maybe we'll get a Zoom cameo :demonic:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Episode was aight.

Was basically just a slightly-above-average filler episode about Barry's kids fukking up the timeline. It was reasonably entertaining seeing 2013 but nothing happened that was important to the overall story. :yeshrug:

The worst part though was when Bart burst out crying in the middle of the episode because he fukked up the timeline and Nora had to console him :hhh: you don't need to be a hero if you're that soft

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Seemed like a soft backdoor pilot for when Grant decides to leave. He still hasn't re-upped for next season even though there were reports that he did. Rebuild the show around the twins and their crazy adventures in time.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Seemed like a soft backdoor pilot for when Grant decides to leave. He still hasn't re-upped for next season even though their were reports that he did. Rebuild the show around the twins and their crazy adventures in time.

My guess is the show gets 1-2 more seasons to wrap things up. :yeshrug:

Either Season 9 will be the final season, or they'll do Season 9 and then Season 10 will be like a six-part finale similar to Arrow.

That newspaper from 2024 been showing up since Day 1, so if they do Season 9 (2022-2023) and then one final crisis in 2024 to tie things up that would be a decent place to stop. They could show Barry going back in time to Season 1 to stop himself from saving his mom or something.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For me so far it's -

Season 1 - Great, Thawne in this season is classic.
Season 2 - Great, Zoom in this Season is classic.
Season 3 - Good, but had a disappointing finale. They didn't really know what to do with Savitar after his identity was revealed.
Season 4 - Bad, they just got too goofy this season and Devoe was mid.
Season 5 - The story with Thawne/Nora was good, otherwise bad due to Cicada being a terrible villain
Season 6 - Average to bad. Bloodwork was pretty good, Mirror Monarch was mid, but not as bad as Cicada
Season 7 - One of the worst seasons of anything I've ever seen. The Speed Force, the other Forces, and Godspeed were all terrible and the writing was laughable.
Season 8 - Decent so far. Not great but better than the last few seasons. I'm sick of all these mushy love scenes though.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Season 9 really needs to be the last season :francis:

Legends is the only CW superhero show I still enjoy a lot and is still on.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I'd love a show of the twins over the shyt they've been doing. But it depends on how long Jessica wants to do this.