• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thawne on EXTRA demon time :damn:

Dude hasn't been this demonic since Season 1. I mean that was just some hateful shyt.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Iris magically having mixed feelings and shooting Thawne instead of Barry annoyed me. I remember they said these two can find each other no matter what timeline. Its just corny. So the answer to Barry stopping Thawne's madness isn't his powers or mind. Its his love for Iris.:mjlol:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This subplot with Chester and Allegra :rudy::camby: I don't even care about them in the normal timeline, much less this one

Otherwise episode is fire so far.

Yea that was unnecessary filler, it’s not even a real timeline so why waste so much of the episode on them. Not to mention Chester is the woat character

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Sooo....I haven't watched since s4:pachaha:Do I need any of those seasons to know what's happening in this one?:pachaha:
uhh yea no, its a wrap for you, if you had no problem dropping it back then, then you arent missing anything here. Way too much has happened since then

Also I thought this was only a four part series, had I know there was a 5th episode I would have waited.. And IMDB says episode 6 isnt scheduled to air until March 9th:wtf::dahell::why: thats some bullshyt but at the same time a very CW thing to do. smh:snoop:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
uhh yea no, its a wrap for you, if you had no problem dropping it back then, then you arent missing anything here. Way too much has happened since then

Also I thought this was only a four part series, had I know there was a 5th episode I would have waited.. And IMDB says episode 6 isnt scheduled to air until March 9th:wtf::dahell::why: thats some bullshyt but at the same time a very CW thing to do. smh:snoop:
Challenge accepted :ufdup:Binge mode:birdman:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Obviously Green Arrow's daughter and Caitlin are right.

If they save this mass murdering maniacal ass nikka :martin: everybody he kills after that is on them