"The Flash" Season 8 & Season 9 (Final Season) Thread

Who's still watching? :francis:

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Remember when dude grabbed Barry by the neck and dragged him around the city, that was some classic shyt. Damn that was so long ago

I can’t front….. that was about the dopest thing that happened in this show in like 4 seasons :mjlol:

That shyt will never not be hilarious

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I can’t front….. that was about the dopest thing that happened in this show in like 4 seasons :mjlol:

That shyt will never not be hilarious

I did like the one scene with the villain in the chair , he walked down the hall and dodge all those dudes moves and made them beat them selves up sort of

I think that was the season his daughter showed up

I didn’t watch after that season

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Catching up on episode 5 :ohlawd: this is some grade A terrible acting. Do they give razzies for tv shows ? If so the red death chick is the goat

Like a fusion of rita repulsa and ananda lewis 😂. And they practically wrote joe out this episode for more budget

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man this Flash shyt is :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

The Batman chick out here quoting all the Movie Batman lines.

I just lost it when she quoted Keaton with the “you wanna get nuts, let’s get nuts”:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This writing room just trynna get a pop from themselves and having fun out there like Brett Favre:skip:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing that has ever improved in this fukking show is the main character's costume.
I would love to seea behind the scenes documentary about why this whole CW universe got so garbage.

I bet there's some behind the scenes shenanigans. Like executives forcing them to make 200 episode long seasons forcing the creators to fill it with bad writing and trash special effects and power rangers level acting.