"The Flash" Season 8 & Season 9 (Final Season) Thread

Who's still watching? :francis:

• Total voters

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Like….. she conflicts me. One one end. I respect as a black actress how she’s has more stake and getting more shine on the show.

But the Show is called FLASH and sometimes it’s annoying how here and other characters eat up sooooo much screen time on these show.

They really should’ve just renamed the show Team Flash or Flash and Friends

Some eps, other characters get more screen time than the titles character. The actor Grant is tooo generous
I really like the actress she is so damn cute 🥰 had a Jamaican/Japanese broad that looked just like her :noah:

But the way they portray her character is terrible.

And all this catelyn /frost/ and combuche or whatever shyt is terrible :russ: watch her get like a crazy superpower to control nature or something by the end of the season. I know a rogue team of speedsters fukkery is coming.

We need cisco and Wells back for the last few episodes. They both are/where the heart of the show. This whole chester/Allegra will they won't they CW drama is annoying.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I really like the actress she is so damn cute 🥰 had a Jamaican/Japanese broad that looked just like her :noah:

And all this catelyn /frost/ and combuche or whatever shyt is terrible :russ: watch her get like a crazy superpower to control nature or something by the end of the season. I know a rogue team of speedsters fukkery is coming.

We need cisco and Wells back for the last few episodes. They both are/where the heart of the show. This whole chester/Allegra will they won't they CW drama is annoying.

Dog….. I can’t state how much enough this show is missing Cisco and Wells

Joe is about the only other character from this show I really like and it’s crazy how he’s falling so far down the call sheet

Yea, the Kaitlin, Frost, Snow shyt is losing me. I preferred it when she played to characters and wished they never killed them off

McPiff

#goat
Daps

Man Chester and Allegra dont bring anything to the table.
They're annoying as fukk :damn:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Man Chester and Allegra dont bring anything to the table.
They're annoying as fukk :damn:

Outside of Jo…. This is the worse selection of side cast this series has ever had.

I don’t even like the new police chief chick.

I really think they should’ve let Joe keep that

I still don’t understand that arc

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Outside of Jo…. This is the worse selection of side cast this series has ever had.

Nothing but facts

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN

They had to sideline him his back was messed up for a while. But yes all these new regulars suck. But also since the ratings/quality went down they had to bring in new cheaper talent as regulars.

Bout to watch the latest episode :lolbron: I know its gon be some bullshyt. Lol at the evil facial expressions in episode 4 of the Bat chick red death or whatever :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
They had to sideline him his back was messed up for a while. But yes all these new regulars suck. But also since the ratings/quality went down they had to bring in new cheaper talent as regulars.

Bout to watch the latest episode :lolbron: I know its gon be some bullshyt. Lol at the evil facial expressions in episode 4 of the Bat chick red death or whatever :russ:

I AM VENGEANCE

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yea Chester is the most unlikeable character on the show. He’s terrible and that chick is kinda annoying

It’s like he’s the same thing as Mr Terrific on Arrow except he’s more of a p*ssy and not gay :mjlol: