"The Flash" Season 8 & Season 9 (Final Season) Thread

Who's still watching? :francis:

• Total voters

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:skip:

watching this and superman & lois is night and day.

its a shame what they did to my fav comic book character.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ehh. Not bad, them always bringing people back ruins any death scenes tho. They should just stop killing people if they are only going to be dead for two episodes. Overalll this season was better than the last two but 9 needs to be the last. Outside of Barry team flash is wack

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ehh. Not bad, them always bringing people back ruins any death scenes tho. They should just stop killing people if they are only going to be dead for two episodes. Overalll this season was better than the last two but 9 needs to be the last. Outside of Barry team flash is wack

On one end I want this to end…. On the other… I wanna see how much further they can stretch this :mjlol:

shyt is running on fumes

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Season was better than the last couple but the show is still cringe, :shaq: thanks for bringing nora back fo a couple episodes :shaq:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

According to the showrunner, these deaths are going to stick as it was originally wrote a series finale before they got renewed. It's also why the Diggle storyline ended the way that it did.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
According to the showrunner, these deaths are going to stick as it was originally wrote a series finale before they got renewed. It's also why the Diggle storyline ended the way that it did.
So are they not going through with him being green lantern? Cause I was disappointed with that

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So are they not going through with him being green lantern? Cause I was disappointed with that

Nah it was meant to tease the Blackest Knight storyline, which I guess they still could do next season depending on how many episodes they get. No Diggle being GL although I don't think that was ever in play, which made the entire storyline rather useless tbh.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gotta admit this was a pretty good season :ehh: Big improvement from the last few but I need an end date.

Also in the news...

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Started watching after skipping seasons 5-7. I'm on episode 5 now... This shyt is actually... good again?

Wow.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Gotta admit this was a pretty good season :ehh: Big improvement from the last few but I need an end date.

Also in the news...

She can't watch the show cause of how terrible it is. That whole we are the flash thing created a lot of backlash and of course cac nerds are going to go after the black actress instead of the writers and show runners. She is crazy hot though but her character in the show sucks not a knock on her just the way the show was written. They went too over the top with the woke feminism. And people backlashed at whom represented it on the show. I don't think people hate her like that cause if they did they would have used that whole JR smith situation to cancel her. :manny:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They're saying Flash Season 9 is going to be the final season of the OG Arrowverse.

Superman and Lois is officially it's own continuity, and Stargirl is on a different Earth, so Flash S9 will the the last one in the original universe.

Hopefully they go out in a good way. Kinda impressed the Arrowverse made it to 2022/2023.