Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Episode was cool, although you can tell it wasn't supposed to be the season premiere.

Like I said before, good acting, but I'm gonna need there to be some action next episode and not just self-help speeches.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
My expectations are tamed this season but a solid episode. This mirror master storyline I'm not a fan of.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I'm glad Barry got his speed back and that plot point is done. Now they need to wrap up Iris getting out of the mirror.

Nash Wells was one of the weaker Wells and his relationship with Allegra they kept trying to build never clicked for me. Not sad to see him go, although his sacrifice was acted well :ehh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm glad Barry got his speed back and that plot point is done. Now they need to wrap up Iris getting out of the mirror.

Nash Wells was one of the weaker Wells and his relationship with Allegra they kept trying to build never clicked for me. Not sad to see him go, although his sacrifice was acted well :ehh:

Agreed. Honestly the Wells I'll miss most is always gonna be Harry the GOAT :wow:

That said, having all these different versions of Wells was getting a bit corny so I'm glad they wrapped that up. At this point just bring back Thawne and have him stick around.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:russell: Boring fukk all these corny as Wells, that shyt was played out two seasons ago. I don’t care about Nash dying.

Wtf is this new black dude? I watched last season but I don’t remember him or why they need him

The mirror storyline has gone on for what feels like forever, get this shyt over with. I don’t like any of these villains and the new team flash guys are lame.

This show has run its course, when was the last really good episode not related to a crossover? I say end this show and just make Barry and Iris characters on another show. That was a horrible episode

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I tuned out during the Godspeed arc and never came back

That ridiculous, awful and cheap looking "Crisis" crossover they tried was the nail in the coffin for the whole franchise for me.

Trash

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I love this show..... at times this was the best show on CW when Arrow had some lulz....

With that said..... I'm not feeling this Mirror villainess or this arc and I wish they didnt wast this much time on her. I wouldve been cool with her being a "Monster of the Week" or just get like 2 eps.

Its been a chore to was last and this season since this storyline began

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
I love this show..... at times this was the best show on CW when Arrow had some lulz....

With that said..... I'm not feeling this Mirror villainess or this arc and I wish they didnt wast this much time on her. I wouldve been cool with her being a "Monster of the Week" or just get like 2 eps.

The villains last season was just boring, I fell off with it half way through :yeshrug:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Yea she didn’t deserve more than 2-3 episodes or a half a season tops.. The pandemic also didn’t help, so. Now this shyt has been extended almost two years..

The Og CW shows have been trash since the crisis crossover, that should have been the series finally for all of these shows.

I want to see how it ends because I been here so long but I no longer need to see this every week.. I might check out until the season is over