• Yes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Hell No

Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I plan on watching, but not really excited. I've been watching since the beginning, so I figured I might as well ride it out since I only see it lasting a season or 2 more.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Just looks like more of the same. The 20+ episodes per season format really hurt this show more than anything else. Imagine if it took 40+ episodes for Geralt to find Ciri.
I don't think there's anything wrong with 20+ episodes, as much as the writers aren't good enough to make use of that format.

The writers could have 3-4 6 episode arcs per seasons leading up to the finale, they could put in more narrative content like two 10 episode seasons worth of content in one Flash season. Like Heroes season 1, probably a top 5 season 1 of TV ever, was a superhero show that was 23 episodes.

The problem is the CW lacking the reputation or paying enough to attract good writing talent that can expand a show beyond what was shown in season 1-2.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
The Flash currently gives me post-season 3 Heroes vibes. Like every new season is trying to be “The One” that rights the ship and makes up for it turning into a bad to mediocre show. With that being said, I’ll probably still watch :francis:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I have ZERO interest in this.. its sad... I went from gotta watch it live with my daughters to i'll catch it when i get the energy to click it on my DVR.. hell, technically i didnt even finish season 4 or was that 5.... the thinker season...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Flash currently gives me post-season 3 Heroes vibes. Like every new season is trying to be “The One” that rights the ship and makes up for it turning into a bad to mediocre show. With that being said, I’ll probably still watch :francis:

Im my mind i always envisioned the show ending with Flash going back to his mother and being the ONE to tell season 1 flash no ....now i dont know what to think

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have ZERO interest in this.. its sad... I went from gotta watch it live with my daughters to i'll catch it when i get the energy to click it on my DVR.. hell, technically i didnt even finish season 4 or was that 5.... the thinker season...

Man if you don’t pull up to this DCCWU table and grab you a plate of :mjlol: Flash

You ain’t going NO WHERE!!:lolbron: