Will you watch in 2021?

• Yes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Hell No

Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters
Daps
Back in the day I used to clown Smallville and how it went out bad.

But Smallville was Scorsese level compared to the latter seasons of Arrowverse shows.

What I still don't get is... are these folks not monitoring their audience? Do they not know that they lost a huge swath of their audience?

Why not course correct, throw the bag at the old team that made the show special and make it special again?

One thing I'll give Arrow... they never recaptured the magic from the first 2 seasons but they at least attempted to do a course correction in seasons 5 on. It still wasn't as good as it once was but it was miles ahead of that God awful season 4 :scust:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

But Smallville was Scorsese level compared to the latter seasons of Arrowverse shows.

What I still don't get is... are these folks not monitoring their audience? Do they not know that they lost a huge swath of their audience?

Why not course correct, throw the bag at the old team that made the show special and make it special again?

One thing I'll give Arrow... they never recaptured the magic from the first 2 seasons but they at least attempted to do a course correction in seasons 5 on. It still wasn't as good as it once was but it was miles ahead of that God awful season 4 :scust:
S5 is right next to 1 and 2 #TenStepsAhead was a movement that season:wow::wow::wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

man I remember there was a time that every time it was the night and time for Flash I would be like:krs::ohlawd:

Now, I don’t even know what night it comes on or when I see it on the dvr I’m like:ld::francis:

I gotta catch up too, I know I ain’t seen atleast the last 2 weeks or since whenever they stopped the storm

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This last episode was pretty good, it’s finally starting to feel like they have something interesting going on.

side note that chick and her cousin with the light or sparkly powers or whatever are dumb and her cousin is super selfish. I wish they weren’t so against killing off characters, some of these peoples stupid decisions should cost them their lives. It’s even worse when a actor is leaving the show and they just write them off ass getting a new job in another city like that’s supposed to be a good excuse

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
This last episode was pretty good, it’s finally starting to feel like they have something interesting going on.

side note that chick and her cousin with the light or sparkly powers or whatever are dumb and her cousin is super selfish. I wish they weren’t so against killing off characters, some of these peoples stupid decisions should cost them their lives. It’s even worse when a actor is leaving the show and they just write them off ass getting a new job in another city like that’s supposed to be a good excuse

yep - last episode should have been titled, Play stupid Mata games, win stupid Meta prizes

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The last episode was the best one in a while, glad they're FINALLY doing something with Godspeed.

I'm starting to realize that no matter how much people complain about them being overused, this show works better when the villain is a mysterious speedster :yeshrug:

You kind of have to dumb down the characters for them to lose to non-speedsters, which has been happening a lot the last few seasons (Cicada being the worst example).

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The last episode was the best one in a while, glad they're FINALLY doing something with Godspeed.

I'm starting to realize that no matter how much people complain about them being overused, this show works better when the villain is a mysterious speedster :yeshrug:

You kind of have to dumb down the characters for them to lose to non-speedsters, which has been happening a lot the last few seasons (Cicada being the worst example).

I dont think people had a problem with the villain being a speedster, I think the issue was it was always Thawne.
And for some reason they didnt know how to write a speedster villain besides thawne.

Zoom was good until they F'ed up the Jay Garrick twist.
Savitar I actually liked

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I dont think people had a problem with the villain being a speedster, I think the issue was it was always Thawne.
And for some reason they didnt know how to write a speedster villain besides thawne.

Zoom was good until they F'ed up the Jay Garrick twist.
Savitar I actually liked

Personally I thought Zoom (and the Jay Garrick twist) was great :yeshrug:

Savitar was cool, my only issue is they dragged out the reveal of who he was so long that everybody figured it out. And they way they beat him was kind of anticlimactic. I thought they should've kept him around as a recurring villain.

Thawne/Zoom/Savitar >>> DeVoe/Cicada/Bloodwork/Mirror Master

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I buggin, or did I hear Chester drop the GOAT MC "Nasty Nas" name:huhldup::pachaha::ahh: