Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Think I checked out on this show in S3 or S4. Them 20+ seasons for it & Arrow was killing me. Especially since the quality was dropping off. Thought about hopping back in, check it out but from the comments in this thread :mjlol:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
I know this is trash now but I still kinda want to jump back in, but I aint watched since halfway through season 6 when Iris was stuck in the mirror and I don't know if I can take another minute of lame ass bloodwork.:unimpressed:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I really enjoyed the Poker Face sendoff at the end, didn't like the initial response with everyone trying to keep it together so they wouldn't break down. Although we got an emotional goodbye of sorts, did seem like Cisco was spending more time ushering Chester in than quality time with his Day 1's of Kaitlin and Cisco.

But maybe they wanted a lighter episode to send him off, as opposed to something more emotional throughout.

I liked the Meta had a good motive for stealing, but still had a supervillain plan involving an invisible blimp and dropping money from the sky :skip: