"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Who was that girl in the end writing kryptonian scriptures???

Possible barry and iris daughter... :beli: It's kinda obvious if the audience hasnt picked up how she keeps appearing throughout the show... like WE wouldn't notice...

its the same symbols Barry was writing when he came out eh speed force ... plus he was mumbling gibberish..

I think she's a grand daughter or great grand personally.. those symbols I take it are from the future and being just a daughter is not distant enough .. plus she was super excited to see the wedding... they just introduced the Legion on supergirl so I think she's from that timeline

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He can wash a speedster because he can upset the frequency that speedsters utilize. He can cause earthquakes and wreck a city :demonic:Nerfed to oblivion :francis:

just like pied piper had his ears bleeding in season one ..

Really the worst part of the show to me. He's the 2nd strongest in the crew and could probably fukk Barry up if he tried and I forget he has powers half the time :francis:

to be fair he didn't want the powers because he's upset Eobard gave them to him.. so its OK if he want s to fall back for 40 minutes at a time

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
IN
tumblr_oh405g41Pq1rta9bqo2_400.gif