Daps
Reppin
PG County
dysentery-screen-1200.jpg

Memories:flabbynsick:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Can't blame Ralph for pausing on the hero tip after taking acid to the knee :damn:, although it was obvious he would be back to help.

Funny that 2 wrestlers known for the spear are both on TV shows now, Goldberg on Flash tonight and Edge on Vikings.

Trickster Jr. is how old, still seeking his dad's attention :gucci:

Props to Jessica Parker Kennedy for coming across as really young and awestruck, just stands out as being different from other roles I've seen her in.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MEN - A meta who can shrink anything he touches battles Team Flash. Cisco (Carlos Valdes) and Ralph (guest star Hartley Sawyer) get caught in his crossfire and are shrunk to miniature versions of themselves. Cecile (guest star Danielle Nicolet) realizes her pregnancy has caused her to have temporary powers and discovers she can hear other people's thoughts, which unnerves Joe (Jesse L. Martin). Meanwhile, Barry (Grant Gustin) meets someone with a mysterious connection to Henry Allen. Chris Peppe directed the episode written by Sam Chalsen & Judalina Neira (#412). Original airdate 1/30/2018.
giphy.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Episode was...aight but underwhelming.

Felt like it was just filler to take up time until Barry gets out of prison. But it was nice to see his daughter from the future, and at least Dibny FINALLY got a respectable suit. :heh:

That said I really do miss the more serious episodes of the last two seasons, it feels like they're going too lighthearted these days. I'm just not getting any real sense of overarching threat. And I hope they don't keep Barry in prison too long, I'm not really trying to watch 8 episodes of Barry making friends with other prisoners and shyt.