"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Episode was a little on the boring side.

The only interesting part was the DeVoe/Marlise part (which was pretty dark for the show) and the part at the end with Gideon (which opens up a lot of possibilities since Gideon knows the future). But Ralph and Barry beefing was corny and I didn't really care too much about Gypsy's father being :flabbynsick: . And it seems like Caitlin is just kind of there these days, she's basically just a background character unless Killer Frost comes out.

Curious to see what they do with Gideon. Not sure how Barry will feel about that since he's sworn off fukking with the timeline.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Doc Ock. Another Marvel reference. We know what the writers room really be thinking about all day
h0evVZe.png

DC Comics? That was lazy as hell :francis:

Breacher got ED and needs Cisco's help :heh:

Null is fine af :noah:

The Thinking Cap has become the show's deus ex machina.
So Cisco built power-dampening cuffs that can be lockpicked by the wearer huh :francis:

Ralph has crossed the funny line and is in annoyingly inept territory :beli:

Yeah after this episode it's pretty clear this show fell off.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Danny Trejo is a midget and a horrible actor. They keep trying to shoot him in a way to where it doesn't look that bad but Cisco is way taller than him. Kind of a boring episode though. I'm getting worried about this show though. I thought they would come back from the mid season break and put out some quality episodes but so far its been a letdown.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Danny Trejo is a midget and a horrible actor. They keep trying to shoot him in a way to where it doesn't look that bad but Cisco is way taller than him. Kind of a boring episode though. I'm getting worried about this show though. I thought they would come back from the mid season break and put out some quality episodes but so far its been a letdown.
It's....too silly :patrice:Feels like they've been on this meta human bus thing all damn season. Davoe playing body snatcher every week is:skip::mjlol:Wells looks like he's setting up some bs again though:leostare:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jay&Silent Bob cameo/Devo wife lobotomized/BL 9pm countdown/Season 1 Wells return>>>WOATph FUKKERY:banderas::ohhh::lupe::hhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just now getting around to watching the episode from Tuesday and it was an episode of The Flash :ld:..

Joe acting like Ralph acting like Joe was fun :pachaha:

Jay and Silent Bob cameo :ehh:

I always wonder why Metas continue with their plans of robbing/stealing/etc after encountering Flash and company once and getting away. Take your winnings and skip town. It might be fun to have an episode from the POV of one of these generic Metas, with Team Flash in the background.