"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I'm :mjlol: at the conversation at the end with Barry & iris switching the speed back to Barry. talking bout "if you wanna keep the powers cool you know I'd be okay with it either way. Do what makes you happy baby.
:stopitslime: bytch, if you give me my fukking powers back..

:dead: ultimate simp.

foh with this nonsense writers are killing the flash

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I hope Barry/Iris got money saved up, with both of them not working :picard:

Hell, do Cisco/Caitlin have day jobs or do they work for Star Labs in some capacity?

The power switch between Iris/Barry was clunky. So this EMT risks his life to stop people with powers using them for bad, but when a cop shows up to ask him a few questions he immediately takes Iris hostage and puts a scalpel to her neck :why:. He wouldn't at least really hear what they have to say first?

Then the dude who gets the fire powers, immediately decides to use them to steal money like the previous guy :comeon:

Iris having powers for a bit was cool, although they didn't really do much with the concept outside of her doing the tidal wave.

Cisco also works for the local government as an investigator/inventor.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hilarious episode only because I firmly believe it was a heavy fan service episode for females who wanted Iris to have speed powers at least once. However...

Honestly I don't even think it was really fanservice since there have already been two other female speedsters and one is a recurring character. I think they're just low on ideas and needed something for Iris to do.

I wouldn't even have minded the idea of giving Iris powers for an episode, I just think something else besides speed would've been more interesting. There are too many other speedsters (Flash, Thawne, Zoom, Garrick, Kid Flash, Jesse Quick, Trajectory, Savitar, The Rival...) already and she didn't really add much.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A replica of Devoe's thinking cap:lupe: The unmitigated gal to question a Day-1 player:comeon: Barry needs to check WOATph:hhh: Iris makes Flo-Jo:rip: proud:salute: Lowkey, Black Panther's purple colorway:myman:'I got hangers':banderas:Extinguished a burner tower:whew: Created Central City's tidal wave:ooh: Just off her first triatholon:youngsabo: Joe's babygirl:fire: Go HAM:obama: Journalism career BACK on too:sas1: Another member added Star-Lab, tho:ehh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Speed bae :noah: iris was looking right and i liked the purple :ehh: episode was meh until that overacting villain showed up :mjlol: i was like "is he delivering these lines like this on purpose :laff:".....felt like i was watching 60s batman or some shyt. When tf they gonna officially reveal who my boo from black sails is tho? she pops up every five episode and shyt :dahell: sooooo many filler eps this season

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
IN
2KcqFM8.gif