"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I wonder if this girl Jay is training is our mystery girl

they didn't show the faces because they didn't show up yet.. its confirmed there was 12 on the bus.. Devoe has / had 12 faces...

I think so. When Garrick said he was training someone I knew she was going to show up at the end.

I still think she's Barry's granddaughter

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i fukked with that episode. Havent posted in here in awhile because i've been throwing this on and getting on my phone most eps because they just havent been hittin lately. That changed with this one. Probably the most inventive ep they've had in awhile as well. Barry cant be breaking down and crying on his woman shoulders like that tho :ufdup: gonna catch iris looking at him like :hhh: randomly and shyt now :snoop:....loved seeing my boo at the end as well. Dont know why they made her make that sinister face at the end tho since im sure she's the speedster garrick been training.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Are they outmoving the expansion of light. :wtf:

Plus, once the explosion started they're not going to stop the gamma radiation already exploding out of it at the speed of light...

Why does the monitor show what's happening right now? :patrice:

Yeah, TV only works at 30 frames per second. You've not going to see a freeze frame of an explosion on TV just because YOU'RE in "Flash Time".

They way I look at it, the "science" on this show is not even meant to match the real world. They're trying to re-create the kinds of plots from the days when the audience wasn't expected to know any better or question things.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Explosive FUKKERY countdown:leon: Wait, Flash Season 1:whoo: Joe in a shootout:damn: Central City detonated:huhldup: Slow-mo/Sped-up time PIFF:ohhh: Vibe/Frost diffusion fail:patrice: Jay:old: filing papers completed:flabbynsick: Iris ligtning rod gem:whew: Barry bolted:fire: Speedforce save:lawd: Wells/Jess melodrama:ld: Bubbly future seed schemin:lupe:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Great episode but Barry gotta chill with all the crying and self loathing man. I'm assuming the chic at the end is the female speedster Jay has been training (his fake teeth had me dying the whole episode). Overall one of the better episodes and I like they took a break from Devoe but I'm pretty sure he was behind that nuke shyt. His prep game is on some godly shyt.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yo I don't think Jay is training Barry's daughter like that. She obviously from the future and everybody with more sense than Barry told him not to alter the past. Jay wouldn't be cool with her hanging out in the past like that.

She probably on Barry S1 shyt. Doing some shyt somebody told her not to do. But she Barry kid so she hard headed.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes to Appear on 'The Flash'

It sounds like fan-favorite director Kevin Smith will be stepping out from behind the camera in an upcoming episode of The Flash.

On a recent episode of his Fatman on Batman podcast, Smith spoke a bit about his work in the upcoming seventeenth episode of the series, titled "Null and Annoyed". As Smith revealed, in addition to directing the episode, he and his frequent collaborator Jason Mewes will also have a small part in the episode.

"I guess I can spoil it here." Smith explained. "At one point, like you know, I did my first episode of Flash, and they asked Jason Mewes to be in the episode. He was up in Vancouver, so I was like ‘He’s always by my side, so he’ll be there anyway, absolutely.’ So this time around, there’s a scene that had two security guards in it, and so the writers of the episode, Kristen and Lauren, asked me specifically. ‘We’re wondering, do you and Jay want to play the security guards?’"

But as it turns out, Smith was initially apprehensive to take the part, for a very specific reason.

"And honestly, I did not want to do it, because I knew it required that I wear pants." Smith revealed. "Like, there’s only so far in the world that I can take [my usual] outfit, and believe me, I’ve stretched it to its limit. ...But I knew if I was playing a part, where I wasn’t being me, I had to be the security guard. I couldn’t be the security guard in jorts. They probably would cut that. So I knew I’d have to wear an outfit and sh*t, which included pants. So I was like ‘Oh f*ck, I don’t wanna do it.’ But I knew if I said no, I’d never hear the end of it from [Jay]. Cause he’d go ‘We had a chance to be on a f*cking Flash together, and you didn’t f*cking take it!’ So I said ‘Alright, we’ll do it.’"

Ultimately, the duo took on the role, which will apparently coincidentally mirror their work in the Jay and Silent Bob franchise.

"And they suited us up like security guards." Smith added. "And for the first time, I think since my father died, I wore dress pants. So we shot a scene, Jason and I, where we play two security guards in The Flash. And it’s not Jay and Silent Bob, but Jason speaks and I don’t. So there you go."

The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on The CW. "Null and Annoyed" does not currently have an official air date.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It appears WE ALL ARE WRONG on that mystery girl

First appearing during Supergirl's portion of the "Crisis on Earth-X" crossover, back in November; the identity of the Mystery Girl has amounted in countless theories and many different conclusions. The Flash's executive producer, Todd Helbing, recently weighed in on whether Arrowverse fans are on the right track.

As reported by TV Line, Todd Helbing said following a screening of tonight's episode of The Flash, "Run, Iris, Run," that while the many fan theories are amusing, no one has it completely figured out.

Every year, there are theories all over the place about what we're doing. Some of them get pretty close, some of them hit, like, one part of it but they don't get the other parts. I don't think anybody ever is going to guess exactly what it is.
Ever since her first appearance, fans immediately thought that the Mystery Girl, played by Jessica Parker Kennedy, has to have some kind of relationship with Barry and Iris based on her appearance and that she was awfully happy to see the couple tie the knot. She's been shown writing in the same mysterious symbols that Barry did when he was first free of his Speed Force prison. These clues have many fans thinking that she is either Barry and Iris' future daughter, Dawn Allen or even their granddaughter, Jenni Ognats.

Some fans have even theorized that there's a clue within Iris' speedster costume for "Run, Iris, Run." In tonight's episode, Iris temporarily gains speedster powers as well as her own outfit, one done in shades of purple with detailing similar Jenni's costume from the comics.

And that's only scratching the surface in terms of wild theories out there. Some even think she might be a gender-flipped version of Max Mercury or Daniel West, a Reverse Flash from the comics.
Who do you think The Flash's new Mystery Girl will end up being? What do you think of the conclusions other theories have come to?

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
IN
tumblr_ndv0jf6ZYN1rm8kcso1_500.gif