tumblr_om4mnuMcFd1s5xacmo1_500.gif

:wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly, I don't think I like this "Flash Time" thing. It was ok as a one-time thing, but if he can do it whenever he wants then that's OP. Also, I'm getting tired of these cheesy Barry/Iris scenes all the time. Also, the thing with Jesse's mother kinda seemed like it didn't have any point other than to give Jesse something to do. I thought we'd at least learn something new about her.

Episode was aight overall. Wasn't as good as it could've been though, too many uninteresting subplots.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Honestly, I don't think I like this "Flash Time" thing. It was ok as a one-time thing, but if he can do it whenever he wants then that's OP. Also, I'm getting tired of these cheesy Barry/Iris scenes all the time. Also, the thing with Jesse's mother kinda seemed like it didn't have any point other than to give Jesse something to do. I thought we'd at least learn something new about her.

Episode was aight overall. Wasn't as good as it could've been though, too many uninteresting subplots.

The only thing I dont like about it is it doesnt make sense in the past and in the future when cats can track him and anticipate his movements. Like a few weeks ago when Davoe took Plastic Mans girlfriend.

Why wasnt he fast enough to stop time (or be faster than time) and defeat him then and there?

Martha

McPiff

#goat
Daps
The only thing I dont like about it is it doesnt make sense in the past and in the future when cats can track him and anticipate his movements. Like a few weeks ago when Davoe took Plastic Mans girlfriend.

Why wasnt he fast enough to stop time (or be faster than time) and defeat him then and there?

Martha

yeah the inconsistencies in this show are :francis:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
yeah the inconsistencies in this show are :francis:
Didn't Barry or someone else say this is how fast he usually moves? I don't try to think about the show's inconsistencies that much.

They at least brought up the way i thought of solving it,go back in time. I didn't buy Barry's reason for not doing it though, This isn't going back 20 years or however long to where his mom got killed, this is going back like 10 minutes.

Episode was good though.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
They at least brought up the way i thought of solving it,go back in time. I didn't buy Barry's reason for not doing it though, This isn't going back 20 years or however long to where his mom got killed, this is going back like 10 minutes.

Episode was good when though.
Didn't going back in time for just a couple seconds create a time remnant which became Savitar? lol I can see why he'd be hesitant.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
As a concept episode, it was a nice change of pace from the usual villain of the week or hunting down bus metas :ehh:

I didn't mind Iris being the one to help Barry with the solution as it was him bringing up a certain phrase that triggered her suggestion :ohhh:and made her think of using the Speed Force as a lightning rod :yeshrug:. If he had used the words with Cisco or Wells, that might have popped into their heads as well.

Wells/Jesse sharing thoughts at the end there :mjcry:

Still don't know what future daughter is up to :patrice:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Honestly, I don't think I like this "Flash Time" thing. It was ok as a one-time thing, but if he can do it whenever he wants then that's OP.

That’s the problem I’m talking about but from the writers standpoint with the audience, it makes total sense. “Flashtime” doesn’t have an official title, but it’s a legit Flash move. Just another example of how powerful he is. Also seeing Jesse and Jay couldn’t handle it, Barry could have “speed steal” their powers, but that would kill the drama.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Re-watching the episode.

What if Barry opening the speedforce around those cops turned some of them into metas? That's why on the last episode, we saw 3 blank spaces on Devo's screen because they weren't made yet:francis:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
No Ralph this episode:gucci:

Iris, with that "we are the Flash" Shyt again :gucci:

all those metas and scientist in the building and the Roof to Star labs aint repaired yet?:gucci::dwillhuh:

still enjoyed this episode tho' :russ:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i thought this was the best episode in a long time

it was fun to see barry actually being super for once

i skip through most of the filler scenes these days so the eps are only like 10 minutes long :jawalrus:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I wonder if this girl Jay is training is our mystery girl

Re-watching the episode.

What if Barry opening the speedforce around those cops turned some of them into metas? That's why on the last episode, we saw 3 blank spaces on Devo's screen because they weren't made yet:francis:

they didn't show the faces because they didn't show up yet.. its confirmed there was 12 on the bus.. Devoe has / had 12 faces...

Last edited: