Zenn-La

flash-killer-costume-pic.png

flash-vibe-costume-pic.png

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
THE FLASH in Vancouver’s Victory Square with Iris West & Big Bad Savitar?

flash-s-2-e.jpg
Is that the god of motion Savitar in the motion capture suit? The Flash season 3’s Big Bad.

The Flash returned to downtown Vancouver’s Victory Square last night for the third or fourth time in a month. A BC windstorm played havoc with the crew setup in mid-October and that shoot was cancelled. A makeup shoot happened on October 20th with Arrow up the road at the Canada Post building. And perhaps another one that I wasn’t in town for.

Last night was the latest of a sequence with the Flash, Iris West and a mo-cap actor believed to be season Big Bad Savitar in the southwest corner of the park.

Look how big he is next to the Flash.
flash-s24-e-2.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Flash Season 3 Supergirl Arrow 4 Night Crossover Trailer. Arrow 100th Episode, The Flash Season 3 Episode 8 etc Dominators Invasion Nov 28!

The Flash Season 3 Arrow Supergirl 4 Night Crossover Trailer. Superheroes vs Aliens, Deathstroke Arrow Season 5 100th Episode and The Flash Season 3 Episode 6

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 6th episode of the season airing tonight:

Producer's preview:

The Flash is new Tuesdays at 8/7c on The CW, and available next day on The CW App!

Last edited:
Daps
So this time last yr, Zoom had beat the living hell out of Barry, put him on the summer jam screen and popped his spine

This yr nothing exciting has happened

Is Flash falling victim to the Arrow season 3 curse? :lupe:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Avoided watching all those clips :blessed:

So this time last yr, Zoom had beat the living hell out of Barry, put him on the summer jam screen and popped his spine

This yr nothing exciting has happened

Is Flash falling victim to the Arrow season 3 curse? :lupe:
Nah Flash missed a week because of the election give them some more time. Tonight looks to really get the ball rolling with Wally AND Kaitlyn being set up to be enemies :sadcam: