bacially what Draco was doing at the beginning of last night's episode

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
it's a fukking hologram :whoo:

i didnt see that shyt coming. well done writers :ehh:
I didn't call it but it crossed my mind a time or two, they kept mentioning how it had to be in a certain 10 block radius and would dissapear and things like that. I was sitting there thinking :childplease: "how does a 40 foot monster just appear from around a corner"

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kaitlyn' Sub Zero moms desk:whoa: Cloverfield in Central City:krs: Imposter Wells is a Chatty Patty:dame: 'San Francisco:laff: and Walter,' tho:mjlol: Iris :eat: for one again:steviej: Joe Heart-to-Heart's Back:obama: Another Flash hologram decoy:lupe: Young Chubbsta's:hamster: behind the FUKKERY:wtb: Barry/Julian see eye-to-eye now:yeshrug:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Why do I get the feeling that Savitar isn't gonna be brolic and menacing?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
out of arrow, lot and flash

flash has been the weakest so far, basically only story at the moment in flash is kaitlyn powers
I still say flash has been better than last season up to this point. for me flash didn't really get popping until zoom put barry on that summer jam screen :pachaha:
the biggest drag so far is the barry and iris romance. It feels a bit forced at this point.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man why does Malfoy look like he has a pituitary gland problem? He's balding, and looks sick as fukk. His snitching is the only thing thats at an all time high. He needs to check his T-Cell count. Sick ass clown stay snitching on Barry b/c he has a head full of hair.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Man why does Malfoy look like he has a pituitary gland problem? He's balding, and looks sick as fukk. His snitching is the only thing thats at an all time high. He needs to check his T-Cell count. Sick ass clown stay snitching on Barry b/c he has a head full of hair.

nikka snitches in every movie or show :laff: