"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I was legit :laff:at those harrison wells interviews
Tom cavenaugh is still the best actor on this show

How is jessie quick almost as fast as barry :dahell:
Jessie just got her powers, meanwhile it took barry 3 years to get as fast as he is, and still needed coaching from reverse flash and zoom :skip:
Im glad they brought back that da from season 1:whew:
Joe need to get on that asap :damn:
Wally lucky joe did see him flame out when jessie made her move. Joe wouldve disowned him on sight:camby:

That barry and iris relationship needs to end asap. Its so damn awkward and their chemistry is :huhldup:
Its almost as bad as cisco with hawk girl
:scusthov:

But isn't that what they are trying to portrait, he is an awkward nerd who is just finally getting to his dream girl and on top of that his "dad" is just sitting there watching. I think they should look a little uncomfortable.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Iris/Barry:laff: PG 13 relationship:heh: The Homie Snart's BACK:myman: Super Sonic Speedsters Rings:ooh: Cisco's struggle Metta name:umad: Wells spittin technical BARZ:huhldup: Multi-earth Doppleganger Star Search:krs: Wally didn't feel Jessie's forwardness:whoa: Vertigo Chick made her fall back:ufdup: Mirror Master/Flash:fire: building SFX chase:ohhh: Matrix melding glass panes:banderas: Funhouse Hologram Deceptive Trickery:pachaha: Joe turned down Cecil IOU request, tho:noah: CaitLyn's Chill Mode Unleashed:gladbron:

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Looks like its time for the Alchemist to talk to Wally

Kid Flash Takes Center Stage In THE FLASH Season 3, Episode 6 Description; "Shade"

The Rival mortally wounding Kid Flash is what led to Barry Allen deciding to undo Flashpoint, but based on the description for the upcoming sixth episode of The Flash's third season, Wally West is going to start remembering the life he once led. That's happened to a fair few people in Central City, and they've so far all ended up seeking out Dr. Alchemy in order to have their lives and powers restored.

Will Wally end up doing the same? We already know that he's desperate to have powers, and while it sounds like Barry will attempt to stop that from happening, you have to believe it will at some point in the near future! Of course, we have no idea what shedding one's old life via Alchemy actually means, so Wally could be about to make a bargain he'll regret in order to embrace his destiny as Kid Flash.

WALLY HAS VISIONS OF BEING KID FLASH — When Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) starts having dreams about being Kid Flash, Barry (Grant Gustin) realizes he has to tell Wally, Iris (Candice Patton) and Joe (Jesse L. Martin) about what happened to Wally in Flashpoint in order to keep him safe. JJ Makaro directed the episode written by Emily Silver & David Kob.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Josh Dallas, Emily Bett Rickards, & Tom Cavanagh Unite For Superhero Short Film SIDEKICK
A new superhero short film, from first-time director Jeff Cassidy, who is also a member of the camera crew on The Flash, has been making some major waves this past week, thanks to its stellar cast that features Josh Dallas (Once Upon A Time; Thor), Emily Bett Rickards (Arrow), Tom Cavanagh (The Flash), and Christian Michael Cooper (Prison Break).

The 15-minute feature tells a touching story about a father who creates a superheroic tale for his son to help convey a much deeper message. Dallas stars as Captain Strong with Rickards as his princess and Cooper as his young son while Cavangh plays the villainous Darkman.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Iris asking if her butt looks big :mjpls:

You know the writers are white :francis:

I don't think that was racist at all it was something common I grew up seeing that in movies and TV all the time and then commercials

Is a common phrase... woman would ask their husbands that all the time or something

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I don't think that was racist at all it was something common I grew up seeing that in movies and TV all the time and then commercials

Is a common phrase... woman would ask their husbands that all the time or something
I'm not saying it's racist. It's just funny because 99 %of black women don't think having a big butt is bad.

That's all

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I've never heard a black woman say that only on tv written by white people