"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Eddie

Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne was the subject of a lot of speculation over the course of The Flash's run on The CW. Many predicted in the first season that Eddie would go on to become the Reverse Flash, only for the character to kill himself to stop his future descendant and true Reverse Flash, Eobard Thawne. With Eddie's dead body being sucked into a hole in time, further speculation from fans asserted that the character somehow survived to become season 2 baddie Zoom, but that, too, was debunked, with Eddie remaining dead (though the character appeared briefly during an episode involving time travel).

In an interview with Comicbook.com, Cosnett expressed his willingness to live up to expectations by playing a villain, especially after playing the morally grounded Eddie. “I mean, there’s nothing better than playing someone who’s a little bit evil and who you’ve seen where he comes from.” the actor said. “I think that’s what was exciting about Eddie. We’ve seen him be so good, and when you see someone turn evil through jealousy…you know, we’ve all got this bad and evil side. Eddie really just chose to constantly be good. He always rose above everything, and he never really got jealous. He was such a good man in that sense. From that, to have someone so diabolically evil would be so exciting and so cool to be able to play.”

As for whether Eddie could ever return to The Flash permanently, it seems like it may happen sooner than a lot of people expected. "Definitely...definitely," Cosnett said when asked. "I can't say exactly where, but there is definitely a big chance that I could be in this new timeline, you'll have to wait and see."

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Eddie

Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne was the subject of a lot of speculation over the course of The Flash's run on The CW. Many predicted in the first season that Eddie would go on to become the Reverse Flash, only for the character to kill himself to stop his future descendant and true Reverse Flash, Eobard Thawne. With Eddie's dead body being sucked into a hole in time, further speculation from fans asserted that the character somehow survived to become season 2 baddie Zoom, but that, too, was debunked, with Eddie remaining dead (though the character appeared briefly during an episode involving time travel).

In an interview with Comicbook.com, Cosnett expressed his willingness to live up to expectations by playing a villain, especially after playing the morally grounded Eddie. “I mean, there’s nothing better than playing someone who’s a little bit evil and who you’ve seen where he comes from.” the actor said. “I think that’s what was exciting about Eddie. We’ve seen him be so good, and when you see someone turn evil through jealousy…you know, we’ve all got this bad and evil side. Eddie really just chose to constantly be good. He always rose above everything, and he never really got jealous. He was such a good man in that sense. From that, to have someone so diabolically evil would be so exciting and so cool to be able to play.”

As for whether Eddie could ever return to The Flash permanently, it seems like it may happen sooner than a lot of people expected. "Definitely...definitely," Cosnett said when asked. "I can't say exactly where, but there is definitely a big chance that I could be in this new timeline, you'll have to wait and see."

Cobalt Blue?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
doubt it... this season is The Alchemist and Salvitar... and they already had the rival....
unless he has a few headaches they gonna show us

Considering the Thawne connection, I don't see how he wouldn't end up with speed force powers. They might just tease it but i think it's a given he'd be a speedster if he ever becomes a villain.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
They better have a good reason why Kaitlyn hasn't revealed what's going on with her :francis:

Captain Cold making an appearance :gladbron:, Leonard has the best delivery :pachaha:

Jesse Quick's suit looked good in action :ehh:

New Wells joining the team, lose one super genius- go find another :ohhh:

The actress who played Top looked kinda familiar

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They better have a good reason why Kaitlyn hasn't revealed what's going on with her :francis:

Captain Cold making an appearance :gladbron:, Leonard has the best delivery :pachaha:

Jesse Quick's suit looked good in action :ehh:

New Wells joining the team, lose one super genius- go find another :ohhh:

this season's Caitlyn is pretty much last season's cisco with the being scared of being a meta... so barry's flashpint reversed cisco and Cate

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
this season's Caitlyn is pretty much last season's cisco with the being scared of being a meta... so barry's flashpint reversed cisco and Cate

Cisco was scared mostly because he felt Wells gave him the powers and they would somehow make him bad. I'm not sure why Caitlyn would be afraid to admit the truth when both of her friends have powers and could help her deal with them.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Cisco was scared mostly because he felt Wells gave him the powers and they would somehow make him bad. I'm not sure why Caitlyn would be afraid to admit the truth when both of her friends have powers and could help her deal with them.
She must be on her way to becoming a villain with Alchemy around not to mention Wally still has an upgrade in the future as well.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I didn't like Joe and Wally fumbling like that at first but Wally recovered the fumble to score a field goal:ehh:Barry will get that td with the crib play:blessed:OG Mirrior Master is on Earth 2:ohhh:This Mirror Master is New 52 version :ohhh:Jessie:wow:Capt Cold :salute:Caitlyn was looking right in that dress:takedat:Iris:takedat:could tell white people write this shyt I ain't never heard a black woman ask if jeans makes her butt look big:martin:It's always been does this make my ass fat enough :martin:I didn't trust New Wells as team Flashs plans never go right:mjlol:I wonder what he's planning:patrice:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Because her powers are cold hearted and not welcoming.. or maybe she remembers E2 killer frost and is afraid she would be evil. When Cisco met reverb the team already knew about his powers..

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I was legit :laff:at those harrison wells interviews
Tom cavenaugh is still the best actor on this show

How is jessie quick almost as fast as barry :dahell:
Jessie just got her powers, meanwhile it took barry 3 years to get as fast as he is, and still needed coaching from reverse flash and zoom :skip:
Im glad they brought back that da from season 1:whew:
Joe need to get on that asap :damn:
Wally lucky joe did see him flame out when jessie made her move. Joe wouldve disowned him on sight:camby:

That barry and iris relationship needs to end asap. Its so damn awkward and their chemistry is :huhldup:
Its almost as bad as cisco with hawk girl :scusthov:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I was legit :laff:at those harrison wells interviews
Tom cavenaugh is still the best actor on this show

How is jessie quick almost as fast as barry :dahell:
Jessie just got her powers, meanwhile it took barry 3 years to get as fast as he is, and still needed coaching from reverse flash and zoom :skip:
Im glad they brought back that da from season 1:whew:
Joe need to get on that asap :damn:
Wally lucky joe did see him flame out when jessie made her move. Joe wouldve disowned him on sight:camby:

That barry and iris relationship needs to end asap. Its so damn awkward and their chemistry is :huhldup:
Its almost as bad as cisco with hawk girl :scusthov:

that's because jesse is embracing her speed and running with it .. pun intended ..

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
She's the star of that MTV show Awkward.
iCC5Ycg.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Because her powers are cold hearted and not welcoming.. or maybe she remembers E2 killer frost and is afraid she would be evil. When Cisco met reverb the team already knew about his powers..

Wouldn't that be all the more reason to turn to her friends on some I need help :yeshrug: