Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dr. Light Coming To The Flash
ssnBERN.jpg

Arrow addicts may recall Cisco and Caitlin making mention of ex-S.T.A.R. Labs employee Doctor Light when they first appeared in Season 2’s “The Man Under the Hood.” Turns out, that was some stealthy foreshadowing. showrunner Gabrielle Stanton says tells us that the metahuman will turn up this season on The Flash — but “it’s going to be the female version” of the character.
Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on NCIS, X-Files, Grey's Anatomy, Arrow, Flash, Castle, Bones, Criminal Minds and More

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Always loved the Flash (also loved the 90's tv show with current Flash's dad as the Flash)

Just finished season one and it was :ohhh:, much better than Arrow, especially season 1 & 3.

Last edited:

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Fellas, I have some hot tea concerning your girl Candice aka Iris West.

Hit up my inbox for the dish.

Entry price: 1 positive rep.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Woah...seems like there is going to be a lot of cooks in the kitchen in this season! I'm all for it just as long as the recipe isn't destroyed, which I think it won't be.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Violett Beane Joins Season 2 Of THE FLASH As 'Jesse Quick'

124392.jpg

Earlier on we learned that The Flash was getting yet another new villain for its second season in the form of Tokamak (Demore Barnes), but now The Wrap reports that things have been evened out with the addition of a new ally for Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) and his pals. Violett Beane (Flay, Slash) will play an incarnation of Jesse Quick, who's described as "a brilliant, quirky college student who gets caught up in Barry Allen’s (Grant Gustin) battle with Season 2’s big bad, Zoom, who has yet to be cast."

In the DC Comics universe Quick is Jesse Chambers; daughter of Golden Age heroes Johnny Quick and Liberty Belle. In addition to her speed powers she also has her mother's enhanced strength and stamina, but it remains to be seen if that translates to the small screen.

EW is also reporting that Malese Jow (The Vampire Diaries, Star-Crossed) will reprise her season 1 role as Linda Park. “Linda Park will return as Iris West’s [Candice Patton] friend and colleague at Central Picture News and her past relationship with Barry will put both Iris and The Flash in unexpected danger,” says executive producer Gabrielle Stanton.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Fellas, I have some hot tea concerning your girl Candice aka Iris West.

Hit up my inbox for the dish.

Entry price: 1 positive rep.

Well since @Jen The Prude has been banned (http://www.thecoli.com/threads/jent...ion-free-daps-reps-for-all-5-s-galore.349215/), here's the info she gave me:
  1. She's been lying about her age. She's not 27 as she claims, she's 30. This article confirms: Iman & Candice Win' Y & R' Roles (She was 18 going 19 in 2004)
  2. Hooked up with Grant back in January but things ended when he found out that she was lying about her age. Things have been awkward/tense between them ever since.

@Emperor_ReinScarf

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Jay, Jesse, Barry & Wally vs Zoom? :gladbron: not fukking around this season :wow:

Also Flash got nominated for a prime time Emmy for the SFX on Grodd Lives :wow: