:mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The victory party wasn't his idea:dwillhuh:

True :ld: but he was still acting like they already won and shyt. If it was me I'd have my fam locked up in Star Labs for as long as Zoom was on the loose.
Wally needs to get his powers, ASAP. The teases are cool initially, but 22 episodes of teases gets old and irritating. Let the young boi be great. :stopitslime:

Honestly I don't think he'll use his powers until the very end of the finale and probably won't actually become a superhero until sometime next Season.

Right now I just want to find out who the man in the mask is, they been dragging that out all season. And why the fukk does Zoom want to destroy the planet? Just when you think he can't get any more evil he comes up with something even more heinous. Does he just hate the world so much he wants to destroy everything?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The fukk is everyone trying to hold Barry back for:what:

I'm glad he's starting to get cocky. TBH the Flash is so powerful he shouldn't need their help at all:martin:

You missed the entire point of the episode. :beli:

If he wasn't so cocky then his dad would probably still be alive.

Have a victory party while the main villain is still on the loose, brehs. :francis:

The real point is the last time he was cocky... he got his ass drug through the city and was publicly humiliated. You would think buddy would be a little more thoughtful and cautious. Zoom isnt fukking playing any games with this boy

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Wally needs to get his powers, ASAP. The teases are cool initially, but 22 episodes of teases gets old and irritating. Let the young boi be great. :stopitslime:

Right so then Barry and Wally can give the team that:rudy: when they try to dictate plans
Seeing how arrow turned out with so many Arrow replicas running around, hope the FLash stays away from that shyt :heh: But knowing this is CW....:snoop:

Arrow could have been a goat show too. Still remember how they got Digg-L running around with a ski mask, now they have him lookin like Judge Dredd :deadmanny:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Seeing how arrow turned out with so many Arrow replicas running around, hope the FLash stays away from that shyt :heh: But knowing this is CW....:snoop:

Arrow could have been a goat show too. Still remember how they got Digg-L running around with a ski mask, now they have him lookin like Judge Dredd :deadmanny:
Not gonna lie after the first 2 seasons I thought Arrow was going to be the GOAT show too. :to:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
And why the fukk does Zoom want to destroy the planet? Just when you think he can't get any more evil he comes up with something even more heinous. Does he just hate the world so much he wants to destroy everything?

If he can move between worlds at will, he's pretty much the most powerful TV comic book character ever. He can loot a world, destroy it, then just move on to the next world and repeat.