MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Arrow season 2 was :banderas:
Didn't have one weak moment.

If zoom bodies harry and flash goes super saiyan ish and marks zoom It'll be neck n neck

Zoom still hasn't merked anyone

Should bring patty back for one episode si she can get slaughtered as well

@Reinscarf Flash Season 2 or Arrow Season 2 ? :jbhmm:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

If zoom bodies harry and flash goes super saiyan ish and marks zoom It'll be neck n neck

Should bring patty back for one episode si she can get slaughtered as well
:banderas: they need to hire you

Didn't even think about Patty coming back for murderous cameo :banderas:

Maybe the question isn't Arrow S2 or Flash S2 maybe it's Slade vs Zoom. :jbhmm:

Slade murking Moira is still one of the GOAT TV moments Of our time :banderas:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Slade letting him choose mom or sister

:banderas:

Zoom still hasn't killed anyone close to Barry. I'd have had patty come back into town and then zoom swooping in breaking Barry's back, Barry beaten to a pulp lying on the ground. Would have brought patty n iris and ask Barry to choose.

Hell not to late to do with Joe n Harry

The man who raised you or the man whose your real father :lupe:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Looks like CW just officially announced it will be the new home of Supergirl. Looks like team flash might have some help against the zoom goon squad

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Very interesting episode. Very different tone compared to the rest of the show.
The actor playing barry really shined during this ep. He had the :mjcry: throughout the ep.
When his mom told him to run i almost smelled some cut onions:to:
this episode kinda took me back to that ep when younger barry couldve saved his mom and older barry hit him with the :whoa: I think this ep goes a long way to show how allen has matured (to the point to accept his mom's death but to move forward in life:wow:)
And that graveyard scene was :wow: Figured he was going in to kiss Iris but the feels got too much for your boy and he just needed to hug it out:mjcry:

Iris is back to being the baddest chick on cw:ahh:
She had zombies chasing that puss and brought barry back from the phantom zone with that "come to me" line :whew:
Kinda realized they probably dont really need caitlin on this show. Didnt miss her at all :manny:

Not sure why zoom needed to bring all those villains over to E1. Especially since he thought flash was dead.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
o2XKnhQ.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

He just merked like 10 cops (and a cameraman) an episode ago :dame:

Not to mention: A bunch of cops from Earth-2 (was mentioned by Wells), Deathstorm, Reverb, Killer Frost, a time remnant of himself, and Rupture. Plus he was a serial killer before even becoming Zoom.

Granted, a lot of those people were his own henchmen (:heh:) but he still has a higher body count than Thawne. :ld:

Daps

Slade letting him choose mom or sister

:banderas:

Zoom still hasn't killed anyone close to Barry. I'd have had patty come back into town and then zoom swooping in breaking Barry's back, Barry beaten to a pulp lying on the ground. Would have brought patty n iris and ask Barry to choose.

Hell not to late to do with Joe n Harry

The man who raised you or the man whose your real father :lupe:

slade: Choose!!! :demonic:

Ollie: No! No! No!! :damn:

Slade: Chooooooooooooooooooosee!!!!! :demonic::demonic::demonic:

:banderas: one of the best moments in TV history, it was so powerful watching it the first time

when Mama Queen stood up and gave her life, Slade gave her the :ehh: and killed her with dignity :wow:

Ollie with the :dwillhuh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Since they've established Supergirl and Flash being on different Earths i wonder how they'll move forward.
Kevin Smith suggested the crossover with Supergirl definitely wasn't a one-off so I'm assuming they have something in the works already

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Since they've established Supergirl and Flash being on different Earths i wonder how they'll move forward.

Like I said in the supergirl thread.... Flash or Cisco could create a universe rift or something trynna send Wells and Jesse back and somehow the entire supergirl eath merges with theres,, SInce supergirl's earth doesn't have E1 dopplegangers... they could just merge and live like nothing happened

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
slade: Choose!!! :demonic:

Ollie: No! No! No!! :damn:

Slade: Chooooooooooooooooooosee!!!!! :demonic::demonic::demonic:

:banderas: one of the best moments in TV history, it was so powerful watching it the first time

when Mama Queen stood up and gave her life, Slade gave her the :ehh: and killed her with dignity :wow:

Ollie with the :dwillhuh:
Slade's Mama Queen:rip: FATALITY was the end of a GOAT short-lived chapter:damn::wow::huhldup:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Like I said in the supergirl thread.... Flash or Cisco could create a universe rift or something trynna send Wells and Jesse back and somehow the entire supergirl eath merges with theres,, SInce supergirl's earth doesn't have E1 dopplegangers... they could just merge and live like nothing happened

Cisco made a reference that the machine that gave Barry his powers back looked like the machine that they put Peter Bishop in in "Fringe".
If I remember correctly, Peter used his powers to create a permanent Bridge to the alternate universe.

Slade's Mama Queen:rip: FATALITY was the end of a GOAT short-lived chapter:damn::wow::huhldup:

The episode when Slade put cameras in Queen Manor was probably the high point of that show. All downhill from there.