"The Flash" Season 2 thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Grant Gustin's superpower as an actor is nailing emotional scenes, so all the stuff with his mom was going to be really good. Him finishing the lines of Runaway Dinosaur to Speedforce Mom :to:

After last week being sub-par with the Barry/Iris romance, this week stepping it up a lot with the cemetery scene :obama:

Also liked the fact that Iris got to be funny a little. When Joe broke the mug and she hit him with the "I gave you that mug" :dwillhuh:

The metahuman returning was a nice reference to iZombie with Drake from that show returning in zombie form and Cisco saying the name :ehh:

Zoom bossed up with an army now :whoo:

Kaitlyn considering his offer like :patrice:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
CiJnJamVEAEO_d7.jpg

:mjcry:

The details. :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This show always trying to make grown men cry with the touching parent/child moments.

Its amazing how Iris shines when the character is actually given stuff to do.

I forgot Caitlyn even existed until that last scene with her and Zoom.

Henry was talking way too much about how he is not leaving and will "always be there for Barry"...that pretty much guarantees his death.

They need to let Wally in on the secret. The guy ends up in more danger because he doesn't know than he would be in if he did know the secret.

Katie Cassidy is looking good in that Black Siren get up.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speed Force:cape: realm come thru as Morpheus:ohhh: 'Meta-Walker, Fo'Real':krs: 'Cisco:laff:, you get behind me':banderas: Candice:fire: endless screen presence:ahh:, makes the cypher complete:blessed: Big Burger plug/Jay cameo/Iris canon:myman: I see you Silent Bob:youngsabo: Joe's broken mug unfazed Wally:mjlol: Pop Allen's a doctor:lupe: B-b-but, Nora:rip: Runaway Dinosaur's rendition:mjcry: Run Barry Run:wow: Lighting Rod chain reaction:lawd: recharged our Speedster back to the game:to: Chef Curry:cook: Zombiejock in a ring of ETHER:gladbron: Illuminated palms reinvigorate Jesse:ehh: Wells, that's how you lend a helping hand:sas2: Caitlin still can't get her act together, tho:heh: And, Zoom's E2 goon squad:dj2: in Central's PD building:pachaha:

Last edited: