"The Flash" Season 2 thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Zoom the gawd :blessed: he never gon lose :blessed:

I think Kaitlyn will be his undoing or that new triangle offense Team Flash is about to implement with Jesse and Wally having powers now :banderas:. I'm looking forward to seeing their costumes. Them having powers should benefit both, as they have been :ld:as characters so far.

Zoom returning seemed like it would be enough of a threat, but they threw in Reverb's brother. Zoom murking him too for being incompetent :mjlol:.

I also got the feeling they brought back Henry for Zoom to eventually kill him.

Iris confession to Barry was :patrice:. It lacked sparks and build up somehow, they made it seem like she was just giving in to destiny on some maybe we are supposed to be together ish :manny: than her truly having love for Barry and he was just like :ld:.

Harrison Wells though :ufdup:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Zoom just came to throw salt. :mjlol:
Its called the flash not barry allen:yeshrug:
:russ: Zoom coming in just to throw some more ether on the gang than running out:umad:
Zoom came in like :umad:
He stays doing it at the perfect time too and bouncing before you can even reply.:heh:
RHP60hy.jpg

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Zoom just came to throw salt. :mjlol:

Its called the flash not barry allen:yeshrug:
:russ: Zoom coming in just to throw some more ether on the gang than running out:umad:

He stays doing it at the perfect time too and bouncing before you can even reply.:heh:

Zoom came in like :umad:

Zoom ran in and hit the Scooby gang with that Novocaine

mQJF9e.gif

Wardrobe department needs a raise

Zoom showing up after every fukk up like it's the end of an after school special :mjlol:

Star Labs Crew: :ohhh::dwillhuh::huhldup::sadbron::mjcry:

Zoom::francis::ehh::sas2::umad::wow::lolbron::russ::mjlol: