"The Flash" Season 2 thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:manny:

But there's only like five episodes left in the season and then we'll have to wait till like October, so I don't mind if they spread out the new episodes a little. I'm just wondering

Who dies in the finale. They definitely shot a scene of a funeral so Ms. Elaine was right on that one. If they kill off Joe :smh:
Id rather get all the episodes straight instead of waiting

They should really wait until January to start the season if they're gonna have a mid season break and still take weeks off after the fukking break

This is how people lose interest in show

Edit: and negged for trying to drop a unsolicited spoiler :stopitslime:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Id rather get all the episodes straight instead of waiting

They should really wait until January to start the season if they're gonna have a mid season break and still take weeks off after the fukking break

This is how people lose interest in shows

I agree.... I hate the way tv is formatted now a days. I miss back in the old days that if a show had 24 eps ordered, the networks would just air the 24 eps straight. Then at worst immediately replay them reruns in the offseason then sit and wait for the next.

Its crazy how some shows with this new format be under like season 8-10 in 4 years ala them talent shows or The Ultimate Fighter (this show debuted in 2005 and already had 22 season under its belt:mindblown:)

The breaks are dumb (air 8 eps, go away for 2-3 month then come back and air the final 6-8):martin:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I agree.... I hate the way tv is formatted now a days. I miss back in the old days that if a show had 24 eps ordered, the networks would just air the 24 eps straight. Then at worst immediately replay them reruns in the offseason then sit and wait for the next.

Its crazy how some shows with this new format be under like season 8-10 in 4 years ala them talent shows or The Ultimate Fighter (this show debuted in 2005 and already had 22 season under its belt:mindblown:)

The breaks are dumb (air 8 eps, go away for 2-3 month then come back and air the final 6-8):martin:

Those "old days" never actually happened that way:
Why Is My Favorite Series On Hiatus, Again?

Basically, since the 60's they've been trying to fill out a 39-week season with 26-22 episodes of shows. There's no way to do that without hiatuses/reruns. The problem is that the September-May TV season itself is too long for the number of episodes per season of a show.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Those "old days" never actually happened that way:
Why Is My Favorite Series On Hiatus, Again?

Basically, since the 60's they've been trying to fill out a 39-week season with 26-22 episodes of shows. There's no way to do that without hiatuses/reruns. The problem is that the September-May TV season itself is too long for the number of episodes per season of a show.
The networks need to really look into making a full change to how they schedule their tv seasons. Basically all shows should have 10-16 episode seasons tops and the networks should break things up to be 4 different seasons: Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer.
No TV show is good enough to put out 20something top quality episodes of television a season.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The networks need to really look into making a full change to how they schedule their tv seasons. Basically all shows should have 10-16 episode seasons tops and the networks should break things up to be 4 different seasons: Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer.
No TV show is good enough to put out 20something top quality episodes of television a season.

Last year, I was debating with myself whether Daredevil was a better show than The Flash. In the end, I had to give it to Daredevil, because unlike The Flash it had no fat and no filler. If you could edit down season 1 of Flash to 13 episodes, it would have been better than Daredevil.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Last year, I was debating with myself whether Daredevil was a better show than The Flash. In the end, I had to give it to Daredevil, because unlike The Flash it had no fat and no filler. If you could edit down season 1 of Flash to 13 episodes, it would have been better than Daredevil.
It is impossible not to put out a grip of stinkers when you are making that many episodes a season. Especially in the case of shows like Arrow or The Flash where they have an overarching storyline that could be made much tighter without all of the filler.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Last year I'd say "The Flash" was better than "Daredevil", but I'd say it was debatable. But this year, "Daredevil" is DEFINITELY without a doubt better than "The Flash".

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Last year I'd say "The Flash" was better than "Daredevil", but I'd say it was debatable. But this year, "Daredevil" is DEFINITELY without a doubt better than "The Flash".
Flash is still one of my favorite shows, but Daredevil took it to another level with the Punisher stuff alone.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Cosign.
The first season i liked the side characters on the flash a lot more than daredevil. although both shows had amazing villains. I would give the edge to wells/eobard as the better story line and performance.

The second season , at least so far, def goes to daredevil. The punisher might be one of the best characters on tv. The fight scenes were better than a lot of huge movie scenes.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
We back tonight :wow:
image.jpg