"The Flash" Season 2 thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It looks like they might be killing off Joe in episode 22 or 23. :lupe:

I'd be really surprised if that happened.

What would be the point? We already got a Joe death scene on Earth-2 so writing the same scene again would be redundant. Not to mention that his actor is probably the best one on the show. Maybe they're just going to pull a Cisco where Joe dies and then it gets undone with some time travel fukkery.

I'd honestly rather they killed Barry's dad off (he only shows up a couple times a season anyway) than Joe.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I'd be really surprised if that happened.

What would be the point? We already got a Joe death scene on Earth-2 so writing the same scene again would be redundant. Not to mention that his actor is probably the best one on the show. Maybe they're just going to pull a Cisco where Joe dies and then it gets undone with some time travel fukkery.

I'd honestly rather they killed Barry's dad off (he only shows up a couple times a season anyway) than Joe.

Girl, a funeral has already been shot. It's permanent. And I know for a fact it's not the alternative person you mentioned.

The show ain't shyt. And you'll notice that character is pretty much filler this season. Add one and lose one. :mjpls: Just like The Walking Dead.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks like they might be killing off Joe in episode 22 or 23. :lupe:
damn+damn+damn.jpg

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Aight, one of the following people is dead for sure by ep 22/23:

1. Joe
  2. Harrison Wells
  3. Henry

Place your bets.

After getting a bit more information, I'm thinking it might be Wells. :patrice:

It should be Caitlin's useless ass though.:stopitslime:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I still think Henry would make the most sense to kill off from a writing standpoint.

Can't see Wells dying off, his character is too popular. Harrison Wells is basically the breakout character on the show and Cavanagh is basically a co-star with Gustin, so if they killed him off then they'd just end up bringing him back again next season. And as far as Joe, he's too important plus we already got a Joe death scene on Earth-2 so it would be lazy to have another one half a season later. Plus it would be a lot harder to plot episodes without Joe (as the police chief) giving Team Flash leads on crimes. Killing him off would fukk up the show's dynamic in the meta-of-the-week episodes.

They've literally done nothing with Henry Allen after he got out of prison other than have him show up to give Barry a pep talk after Zoom kicked his ass. Killing him off would be a way to have a character's death have an emotional impact on Barry while as the same time not messing up the show's character dynamic (since he wasn't around much anyway).

That's my two cent. :yeshrug:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Aight, spoiler confirmation. :snooze:

Looks like Henry is the one to kick the bucket. :francis: :snooze:

This show takes ZERO risks. No high stakes at all.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What the fukk is up with all these breaks :mindblown:

I swear we've only gotten like 3 or 4 new episodes in the past 3 months

:manny:

But there's only like five episodes left in the season and then we'll have to wait till like October, so I don't mind if they spread out the new episodes a little. I'm just wondering

Who dies in the finale. They definitely shot a scene of a funeral so Ms. Elaine was right on that one. If they kill off Joe :smh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound