"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:dame: Reverse Flash would get his ass beat almost as bad as Barry

Nah that fight would be really close and I'd give the edge to RF because he's the more experienced from what we've seen. The gap between both of them is very small, the only one lagging behind by 30% is Barry.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bookworm Wally with the cheat codes:myman: Go back to the future:jbhmm: to alter being on Zoom's Summer Jam Screen:dame: Time Wraith:ohmy: in the cut's a scary sight:demonic: Joe needs more target practice:flabbynsick: And, the Oscar:popcorn: goes to Tom Cavanagh:banderas: Eobard Wells:fire: spittin ETHER:huhldup: 'YOU RAN AWLL the WAY BACK HERE to DIE':damn: Two Barrys got Cisco:laff: conflummoxed:dwillhuh: Run Caitlyn Run:skip: Duo Flashes:cape: Tag Team Speed work:whew: Wait, Hartley's frequency hands come thru:lupe: There goes that timeline FUKKERY:patrice: Iris Bday wishes from the Ghost of Fiance:rip: Past:mjcry:BLACKEXCELLENCE tears can be so beautiful:wow: Another three weeks hiatus, tho:dahell:

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just finished season 1 on Netflix so since Iris fiancée kills himself is Barry's mom still dead? Technically the reverse flash wouldn't have even created right? :lupe:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Those speed formulas are giving me Johnny Quick vibes. Not sure if they're going that way since technically he should be Jessie's father.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah that fight would be really close and I'd give the edge to RF because he's the more experienced from what we've seen. The gap between both of them is very small, the only one lagging behind by 30% is Barry.

:dame: Zoom would beat Thawne's ass so bad he'd catch feelings and try to erase him from the timeline

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

And EP Andrew Kreisberg said the following in a recent interview he gave to Collider before the Supergirl/Flah crossover episode:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

And EP Andrew Kreisberg said the following in a recent interview he gave to Collider before the Supergirl/Flah crossover episode:

probably a Aprils fool joke since it was reported
she was in the grave
the tip off for me is the report says former arrow star.. she's not former
until the episode airs..

but I wonder if they pull the switcheroo and E2 laurel is
in the grave

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
probably a Aprils fool joke since it was reported
she was in the grave
the tip off for me is the report says former arrow star.. she's not former [spoiler[ until the episode airs.. [/spoiler]

but I wonder if they pull the switcheroo and E2 laurel is
in the grave
Black Canary's original origin was that she travelled from Earth 2 to live on Earth 1. So they could be paying homage to that.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Got fine ass Hayden doing Hardee's commercials now.

With the sweet burn of Moonshine on a burger, it's not illegal but it tastes like it. Introducing the Midnight Moonshine Thickburger with moonshine glaze and 100% Black Angus Beef. Music by Jessie James Decker. Only at Carl's Jr. and Hardee's. Show us how you #EatLikeYouMeanIt