"The Flash" Season 2 thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Episode was aight.

Not really feeling the Iris/Wally storyline though. Just seems like generic "Wally starts out angry and aloof but warms up to his fam by the end of the episode" stuff. It's kind of cheesy.

Looking forward to Earth-2 tho.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_o1y9alME631r6vy8ho1_250.gif
tumblr_o1y9alME631r6vy8ho2_250.gif

tumblr_o1y9alME631r6vy8ho4_250.gif
tumblr_o1y9alME631r6vy8ho3_250.gif

nikka if I gotta tell you 1 more time
0BwSCzo.png

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
With Harry revealing what is really going on with Zoom and his daughter, they can go full force now with them working together to stop Zoom. Looking forward to Earth 2 next week :ehh:. They sure weren't subtle though w/setting up Harry coming clean, with Barry laying on the "You were my mentor. Kinda like another father figure to me." while Wells had the :martin: in the background.

I guess Wally is done drag racing, little does he know he will be going a lot faster than that in the future :wow:. Not sure how he gets the speed force though.

I hope Iris stays strapped up with the gun that Joe gave her when she's out there playing reporter :dame:

Nice mention of Felicity as being the best hacker.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I really liked this episode. Actually, one of my favorite episodes of The Flash. Everything came together smoothly. Definitely hit home as it brings the question of "what are you willing to do to keep your family safe". Also, I really liked Wells in this episode as you can see that he was a man struggling to make a tough choice but not regretting it due to the nature of his situation. I thought that was empathized really well here.

The Flash is starting to pick up some speed as now the pieces are coming together with the team now heading to Earth-2. Definitely excited for the potential fcukery that is about to come!:wow::banderas:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Episode was aight.

Not really feeling the Iris/Wally storyline though. Just seems like generic "Wally starts out angry and aloof but warms up to his fam by the end of the episode" stuff. It's kind of cheesy.

Looking forward to Earth-2 tho.

It's been building for like 3 eps tho, not just this one. Plus dude just lost his mom, the only fam he knew just prior to learning he got a dad and sis out there a couple weeks ago. Doesn't seem too cheesy to me that he'd be at least a bit open to trying to connect with his new family by this point.

I really liked this episode. Actually, one of my favorite episodes of The Flash. Everything came together smoothly. Definitely hit home as it brings the question of "what are you willing to do to keep your family safe". Also, I really liked Wells in this episode as you can see that he was a man struggling to make a tough choice but not regretting it due to the nature of his situation. I thought that was empathized really well here.

The Flash is starting to pick up some speed as now the pieces are coming together with the team now heading to Earth-2. Definitely excited for the potential fcukery that is about to come!:wow::banderas:

Yeah, I agree and for the same reason. Ep. was definitely solid and Harry Wells is showing all kinds of dopeness and dimensions of character whether he's "Evil" or "Good". I think with the drama angle, this show is pulling off everything quite well overall. A lot of the characters have good range of motives for what they do and how they act.

Last edited:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
:usure::francis: She ain't even grow up with her mom. That's quite believable considering as such. Then again, what are you saying here by saying "none of the writers are white"?

I don't care if her mom was in her life or not, I've never seen a black person call their mom by her first name.

White kids are generally rude and disrespectful to their parents. I am also pretty sure that all of the writers are white.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
He's been bloodthirsty all season.

New theory, Zoom is Joe's more bloodthirsty doppleganger.

That's been my theory too. Joe seems similar enough top build comparable to Zoom too and I could see an E2 version having some sort of twisted motivation for Joe going dark. Only knock to my theory me thinks is Joe being knock-kneeded than a muhfukka, so Ionno about him running faster than Iris, let lone Barry, in any iteration.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
That's been my theory too. Joe seems similar enough top build comparable to Zoom too and I could see an E2 version having some sort of twisted motivation for Joe going dark. Only knock to my theory me thinks is Joe being knock-kneeded than a muhfukka, so Ionno about him running faster than Iris, let lone Barry, in any iteration.

Nah, Joe is gonna be some wack jazz musician.

I really need to start hooking you guys up with interviews and spoilers.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't care if her mom was in her life or not, I've never seen a black person call their mom by her first name.

White kids are generally rude and disrespectful to their parents. I am also pretty sure that all of the writers are white.

My cousin called both of his parents by first name and was raised by his mom full term and his father, my uncle, was at least in his life the whole while. They're are/were (his mom passed of cancer few years ago :to:) all black. I've known a few others that were on that shyt as well, coming from an area that at least was mostly black when I grew up there. It happens.

Also, your comment didn't make sense to your point by saying, "You can tell none of the writers ARE white". I figured you must've meant that obviously they're ALL white or something to that effect.