Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
CWkq9H9.gif

Switch

All Star
Daps
Thankfully its over.

Barry and Iris need to hook up soon. There really is no reason to prolong it.

Well I don't really care about pairings in general but this Patty shyt felt especially unnecessary.

Ep overall was ok, was expecting a lil more.

The incoming fukkery next week :blessed:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
what was wells doing at the end?

there's no fukking way that's his way of getting just a dna sample :pachaha:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
that wasnt a flash back. that was present day... notice Gideon called him professor thawne... in the ep from season 1 she didnt say professor thawne.. and it also said 15 years ago
This Eobard is younger than the way that got stuck...

Look at it this way. this is eobard @ 25 and the one that got stuck was eobard @40..
So the guy that eddie erased was the older one.. this is eobard before he gets stuck and steal wells body.. Its E1 eobard thawne...

This is probably gonna be when Eobard learns about the flash... so this is the RF origin..
I bet thawne reverse engineered teh flashes suit and used gideon to help create his speed and time travel... He is so excited and wants to meet him.. and here we are... and now . let the hate begin

I agree, all I'm saying is that it's the same Reverse Flash from Season 1...just earlier in his life. Before he got trapped in the past. Not that long before though. Reverse Flash's backstory is basically "he was enemies with the Flash in the future, then one day he found out his secret identity and decided to go back in time and kill him as a kid". This next episode is going to be about how he found out who the Flash was.

I'm guessing they'll save the rest of his backstory for Season 3 (as far as revealing why he hated Barry so much in the first place and how he got powers).

So I'm calling it now. Near the end of next week's episode, Thawne is going to decide to go back in time and kill Barry as a kid. Barry is going to chase him back, get into a fight at Barry's childhood home, tell his self from a year ago not to save his mom, etc.

In Season 3 or 4 they'll probably have an even younger Thawne show up as a Flash fanboy from the future and Barry will do something to accidentally make Thawne hate him for life. Then at the end of the episode he goes back and you see how he ended up coming through the portal in this episode. Basically every episode Reverse Flash is in will be earlier in his backstory but later in Barry's career. Why? Because he's the Reverse Flash.

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I agree, all I'm saying is that it's the same Reverse Flash from Season 1...just earlier in his life. Before he got trapped in the past. Not that long before though. Reverse Flash's backstory is basically "he was enemies with the Flash in the future, then one day he found out his secret identity and decided to go back in time and kill him as a kid". This next episode is going to be about how he found out who the Flash was.

I'm guessing they'll save the rest of his backstory for Season 3 (as far as revealing why he hated Barry so much in the first place and how he got powers).

So I'm calling it now. Near the end of next week's episode, Thawne is going to decide to go back in time and kill Barry as a kid. Barry is going to chase him back, get into a fight at Barry's childhood home, tell his self from a year ago not to save his mom, etc.

In Season 3 or 4 they'll probably have an even younger Thawne show up as a Flash fanboy from the future and Barry will do something to accidentally make Thawne hate him for life. Then at the end of the episode he goes back and you see how he ended up coming through the portal in this episode. Basically every episode Reverse Flash is in will be earlier in his backstory but later in Barry's career. Why? Because he's the Reverse Flash.

Gideon called him professor thawne.. i think this is right after he found and reverse engineered the flashes suit.
I think this is why he hates the flash.. I'm calling Barry hates him because of what happened and he turns this nice guy to start hating him.

I dont think I meant to quote you when i did when I quoted those 5 people

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Gideon called him professor thawne.. i think this is right after he found and reverse engineered the flashes suit.
I think this is why he hates the flash.. I'm calling Barry hates him because of what happened and he turns this nice guy to start hating him.

I dont think I meant to quote you when i did when I quoted those 5 people

From the preview I kind of think it's a while after he engineered the Flash's suit. Back in the S1 finale he said that him and the Flash had been enemies for years before he found out the Flash's identity. From the preview it sounds like he's already the Reverse Flash and already hates the Flash. So they've probably been enemies for a minute, he just hasn't found out Barry's secret identity yet.

So I think this is right before he goes back and kills Barry's mom. The next Reverse Flash episode after that will probably go further back in Thawne's backstory and show how he became the Reverse Flash in the first place. So next time he appears will be the first time (from his view) that he met the Flash.

Would be dope if the writers do it that way, we get Thawne's entire timeline in reverse. Every episode he shows up is earlier in his timeline. We see how he goes out in the 1st season and see his origin in the last. Exactly the reverse of Barry.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
From the preview I kind of think it's a while after he engineered the Flash's suit. Back in the S1 finale he said that him and the Flash had been enemies for years before he found out the Flash's identity. From the preview it sounds like he's already the Reverse Flash and already hates the Flash. So they've probably been enemies for a minute, he just hasn't found out Barry's secret identity yet.

So I think this is right before he goes back and kills Barry's mom. The next Reverse Flash episode after that will probably go further back in Thawne's backstory and show how he became the Reverse Flash in the first place. So next time he appears will be the first time (from his view) that he met the Flash.

Would be dope if the writers do it that way, we get Thawne's entire timeline in reverse. Every episode he shows up is earlier in his timeline. We see how he goes out in the 1st season and see his origin in the last. Exactly the reverse of Barry.

I'm going by his reaction And Gideon's reaction.. to me .. it seems like its thawne's first time here